Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've been a catfish, AMA! Watch

Announcements

I was a catfish but I have stopped now. It's a pretty serious issue on the Internet nowadays and I happened to be one so ask away.

ReputationRep:
    Are you aware that you are a lowlife?

ReputationRep:
    I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with a strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

ReputationRep:
    You must have eaten some cheap bait

(Original post by hejraat)
    Are you aware that you are a lowlife?
    It's not about being a lowlife...I was insecure at the time and it was a quick way to get into relationships. I just felt more accepted being someone else than myself.

(Original post by Kraixo)
    I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with a strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.
    Okay, nice story I guess?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, nice story I guess?
    How many guys did you fool?

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    You must have eaten some cheap bait
    I don't know what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    why

ReputationRep:
    who's pictures did you use?

ReputationRep:
    Please make your own jokes and do not copy them from the internet

(Original post by Anonymous)
    It's not about being a lowlife...I was insecure at the time and it was a quick way to get into relationships. I just felt more accepted being someone else than myself.
    No it IS being a lowlife, let's say we can justify you being a catfish (which we obv cannot) why are you coming onto TSR and making an AMA thread... like noone cares about it really and there isn't much too ask
    No im not sensitive to your feelings and no (if you truly were a catfish) you weren't to those of others

ReputationRep:
    Are you the one that was messaging me the other day? OMG please don't share my **** pics with anyone

ReputationRep:
    Why would you consider doing something like that? I've seen the tv show and it creeps me out as to why people would do such a thing

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty sad I feel for u friend

ReputationRep:
    Can I order vanilla please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    That's pretty sad I feel for u friend
    I feel for the people they were pretending to be & the people they deceived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    I feel for the people they was pretending to be & the people they deceived.
    I feel sympathy for them and pity for OP.

You gotta hate yourself quite a bit to form relationships based on lies about who you are.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    people thought i was a catfish on TSR but then they found out im actually me LOL

ReputationRep:
    People commenting with insults when a canny few of TSR are catfish themselves claiming they have 77 A*'s, hypocrites lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    I feel sympathy for them and pity for OP.

You gotta hate yourself quite a bit to form relationships based on lies about who you are.
    All they cared about was themselves.

You could argue a great many negative choices are the result of someone despising themselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.