The Student Room Group

MP Suggests Trump Visit Muslim Charity Linked with Terrorism

Yesterday on the debate to ban Mr Trump from the UK, Ms Shah said:

“I would invite Donald Trump to join us in feeding the homeless at the InTouch Foundation, a Muslim charity that feeds homeless people in the city of Bradford. I would invite him to meet the Muslim volunteers who help at Human Appeal (International), a foundation based in a colleague’s constituency, and all those people who work together on issues that affect us as a country and as people, regardless of our race, gender, ethnicity or religion. That is what I would show to him.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Appeal_International

Evidence supports the claim that Human Appeal International has been supportive of Hamas over the last decade.

A leaked CIA report from 1996 claimed that Human Appeal International’s branches were supposedly acting as a fundraiser for Hamas. A 2003 report by the FBI confirmed the close connection between the charity and the U.S.-designated terrorist organization.

Because of these links the group was banned in 2012 from hosting an event at a Manchester School.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/19/exclusive-muslim-mp-invited-donald-trump-to-work-with-muslim-charity-which-has-links-to-extremists/
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't think Donald Trump is going to do that however I understand the point that is being made and action from charities that help all people who are citizens is a good thing.
Reply 2
That's suspicious. Considering he is now a high-profile target of extremists I would say visiting Bradford would be an awful idea.
Reply 3
If the charity 'supposedly has links' to funding Hamas, why is there no evidence, instead just articles? Why has the FBI not released anything, instead the media?
Reply 4
Original post by mkap
If the charity 'supposedly has links' to funding Hamas, why is there no evidence, instead just articles? Why has the FBI not released anything, instead the media?

Can you read my OP ?

A 2003 report by the FBI confirmed the close connection between the charity and the U.S.-designated terrorist organization.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending