Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arnold blueprint to mass Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyLifting)
    fuarkkkk 185 x 3...... Gimme till the end of the New years transformation contest and il be hitting some decent squat weight.

Well I was banned for swearing, didn't swear so got the yellow and red card reversed but the mods took a day to undo the ban.

I only really started deads n squats in the last few months. Was a chest brah for 2 years, benched more than I could squat.......
    You got flagged for swearing?! Hahaha that takes lame to a whole new level. Proper newbie style; chest and arms 24-7. It's sad that even some 'good lifters' have chicken leg syndrome! Tbf you'll probably overtake me soon, I'm only 18/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    No programme is worth 3hours training lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I reckon you just like slating me, you ought to realise not every session takes that long. You'd say black was white if I said the opposite. K ty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.