The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Advice on finding a house for 2nd year- University of Portsmouth

I have tried websites such as student pad, right move etc. I have not come across a house which includes bills and is £85-95 per week. Can any graduates or 2nd and 3rd year students help me out?
Reply 1
You'll struggle to find something including bills for less than £110 a week I reckon. From my experience, including bills are a rip off anyway. In my second year we paid £15 per month bills (landlord paid internet), plus the odd month when the water bills came through which was about £100 divided by the house. This year bills are more expensive, £20 for gas & electric and £8 per person for internet but still much less than a landlord offering an "all bills included" option. Also stay away from Campbells.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Plumstix
You'll struggle to find something including bills for less than £110 a week I reckon. From my experience, including bills are a rip off anyway. In my second year we paid £15 per month bills (landlord paid internet), plus the odd month when the water bills came through which was about £100 divided by the house. This year bills are more expensive, £20 for gas & electric and £8 per person for internet but still much less than a landlord offering an "all bills included" option. Also stay away from Campbells.

Thank you for your time and advice :smile: Much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending