Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had a phone call today to say I have been asked to go for an interview next week at Edge Hill. So excited!! I currently work in a PRU and I'm trying to decide what to do for the presentation..... example of a good maths lesson I've experienced or an area of maths that particularly interests me. Not sure what to go for. They've said I can use a PowerPoint presentation but not sure if this will be frowned upon. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleybobs)
    I've had a phone call today to say I have been asked to go for an interview next week at Edge Hill. So excited!! I currently work in a PRU and I'm trying to decide what to do for the presentation..... example of a good maths lesson I've experienced or an area of maths that particularly interests me. Not sure what to go for. They've said I can use a PowerPoint presentation but not sure if this will be frowned upon. Any advice?
    Hi,
    I'm sorry nobody replied to your message and I fear i'm about to fall in the same predicament. I hope you managed to secure a PGCE regardless.
    I was hoping for some advice with regards to the interview day. What qns were you asked? And about the presentation in particular, what did you choose to talk about? I'm strongly considering the latter but i'm not sure what to include: the actual content of the subject area or why I like it? How did you end up doing yours?
    Sorry for the multitude of qns!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.