The Student Room Group

Hiya plz help

Hiya how do you know if someone fancies u, cuz this guy i met, and i go to this group thing with, he is really nice, and he is quite flirty, and i went last night, and we were talking for a while on our own, whilst he was supposed to be doing something, but instead he stayed and talked to me, and during the break he was talking to me on his own... my friend(guy) text me and said, you seamed to be hanging round with Mike alot... so i think people have noticed this too.. but he is going away on saturday, and his mobile is broken, but he will be back next sat, and i have to go to that group so i will see him, but wen i left he said that i cud go down to the group any time i wanted to see him, cuz im a member of a different group, but i just went there temporarily, si i dont know... do you think this guy likes me or what?

plsss help!

thanks alot

xxxxx
Unregistered
Hiya how do you know if someone fancies u, cuz this guy i met, and i go to this group thing with, he is really nice, and he is quite flirty, and i went last night, and we were talking for a while on our own, whilst he was supposed to be doing something, but instead he stayed and talked to me, and during the break he was talking to me on his own... my friend(guy) text me and said, you seamed to be hanging round with Mike alot... so i think people have noticed this too.. but he is going away on saturday, and his mobile is broken, but he will be back next sat, and i have to go to that group so i will see him, but wen i left he said that i cud go down to the group any time i wanted to see him, cuz im a member of a different group, but i just went there temporarily, si i dont know... do you think this guy likes me or what?

plsss help!

thanks alot

xxxxx

yes.

love Katy ***
Reply 2
Hiya! Well i think you should tell him how you feel cause it sounds to me like he likes you alotand just doesn't have the courage to say any thing! good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah... unless he is gay (which has happened to me)

Ellie
Reply 4
Unregistered

plsss help!

thanks alot

xxxxx

hey girl i think this guy really likes you what you should do is ask him would therre be any change in a relationship and she wat he says tell him you really really like him and also tell him how you feel when you are with him talk soon from sarah
Reply 5
coming from a guy, i'll say this. tell him how you feel. Cos most of us guys (myself included) get cold feet when it comes to girls. so i reckon you should make the first move.

Latest

Trending

Trending