Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is your best/worst tale? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    can be anything

bored so lets go.

I dont really have any good tales so I will tell you my worst one:

I once had a goldfish. It died.

Yeah its not very good but you did ask for my best or worst.......that was my worst.

ReputationRep:
    Not suitable for tsr

ReputationRep:
    Basically after a long day at school, we went back to our form room to get registered. So me and my friend we sit at the back of the classroom right where the windows are. So when we lean back and balance on our chairs, our heads touch the windowsill. So it was a long day and I was so tired so I leaned back on my chair and put my arm on the windowsill and so my arm stretched out onto both sides. Suddenly my friend decides to lean back on HIS chair and his head touches my arm which is on the windows sil. I feel his head on my arm and I look at him and he feels his head against my arm so he looks at me.
    And we're both next to each-over, 2 straight males and I technically had my arm around his and we're both facing each-over... our faces were close.

Suddenly we hear from across the classroom:"HA! GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!"and then OMG I got so embarrassed, we both did lmao, now we're paranoid about leaning back on our chairs

ReputationRep:
    I once had to rap about global warming in front of my school

In the training for my volunteering, I once messed up one of my exercises to flirt with another one of the trainees.

:facepalm:

It is one of my greatest shames to this day.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    I once had to rap about global warming in front of my school
    That's under the "best tale" catorgery, right? Because that sounds like something I definitely would have wanted to see.

How did the rap go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    In the training for my volunteering, I once messed up one of my exercises to flirt with another one of the trainees.

:facepalm:

It is one of my greatest shames to this day.

That's under the "best tale" catorgery, right? Because that sounds like something I definitely would have wanted to see.

How did the rap go?
    I can barely remember it lol, I just remember having to get up on stage with like 3 other people and rapping in front of the whole school haha, I'm sure everyone was jealous of my mad skills though

ReputationRep:
    My trousers fell down in class in first year of secondary school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.