Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Jihadis Next Door: Documentary Featuring So-Called New Jihadi John Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysWatching)
    The convert was an imbecile.
    Converts are often the stupidest ones. To be indoctrinated into that crap from a young age is one thing. It's hard to shake off.

But to be a full-grown adult and get on it. How brain dead do you have to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacesso)
    I bet Johann Von Gauss was watching with a twinkle in his eye. :drool:
    @Johann von Gauss any comments lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    It didn't work

Johann von Gauss ^^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    It didn't work

Johann von Gauss ^^^
    Lol whoops.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it, they're such hypocrites it's unbelievable, they claim to hate western culture yet they listen to western music etc. The White convert was an absolute joke it actually made me laugh however, the Muslims who stood up against their ridiculous hate speeches were inspiring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its usual to tag someone at the very least if you are going to make comments like this

Just because I criticise the West and right wing extremists doesn't mean I call for a Jihad, that is nonsense.

(Original post by Incredible97)
    It didn't work

Johann von Gauss ^^^
    I haven't watched it, but judging by the trailers, these are extremist preachers who have a perverted view of Islam, and its a view of Islam that disgusts everyone with even a vague clue what the Qu'ran actually says, as you can see demonstrated by the fact that the people shouting them down were Muslims themselves.

I'm all in favour of letting these preachers rot in jail, or get blown up by drone strikes, they are clearly dangerous villains and simply make Islam look bad, in addition to needlessly increasing tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims, Shia and Sunni.

I'd also be interested to see a documentary about right-wing extremists, who preach the same stuff, replacing 'death to the west' with 'death to immigrants', 'sharia law' with 'forced deportations', etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    I'd also be interested to see a documentary about right-wing extremists, who preach the same stuff, replacing 'death to the west' with 'death to immigrants', 'sharia law' with 'forced deportations', etc.
    This is one documentary you can watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    This is one documentary you can watch
    +1

"we are not racist" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I enjoyed that documentary and hilariously I was giving the definitions of all the Arabic words used because the rest of my family was like "what does that mean". Thanks TSR!

ReputationRep:
    What I don't understand is why give people like that a platform to incite hatred and violence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1239)
    What I don't understand is why give people like that a platform to incite hatred and violence.
    The purpose is to stir up fear and hatred among the British population

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Converts are often the stupidest ones. To be indoctrinated into that crap from a young age is one thing. It's hard to shake off.

But to be a full-grown adult and get on it. How brain dead do you have to be?
    tbf we in the uk produce our fair share of single digit IQ wasters ( see abdullah deen) - in the past they become tracksuit wearing petty criminals, in the 21st century they have a more attractive outlet in islamic fundametalism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    The purpose is to stir up fear and hatred among the British population
    islamist groups exist to do that ( not just in the uk, but globally) , whether channel 4 make a program about it or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1239)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its just showing you how these are some extremist in Britian and how they behave.

ReputationRep:

I haven't watched it, but judging by the trailers, these are extremist preachers who have a perverted view of Islam, and its a view of Islam that disgusts everyone with even a vague clue what the Qu'ran actually says, as you can see demonstrated by the fact that the people shouting them down were Muslims themselves.

I'm all in favour of letting these preachers rot in jail, or get blown up by drone strikes, they are clearly dangerous villains and simply make Islam look bad,

in addition to needlessly increasing tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims, Shia and Sunni.
    of all the things you can blame on these idiots for, this is problem within islam for almost its etire history.

the white islamic converts could without question just as easily have fallen into a far right group had they simply talked to a skinhead rather than a shiekh near their local council estate. the politics (and propaganda tactics) of both follow remarkabley simillar lines

ReputationRep:
    I know him from the maths forums. Why would he like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I had a good ol' laugh.
    i cant comment on where your personal loyalties lie, but the idiots in this program are indicative of the problem in the muslim community - where IS, or similar islamic groups can act like some twisted call centre and have access it seems to numerous losers and morons in uk or wherever that fall for the sort of propaganda and doctrine they promote via whatsapp and online chat forums These subjects whose lack of brain power means they dont need much convincing to go and commit depraived acts in their own country (as if that would attain any meaningful political achievement).

this is the problem that islamic community poses to intelligence services.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    I know him from the maths forums. Why would he like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because I'm too active in the News and Current Affairs section, defending Muslims against the general stereotypes of them being portrayed on this section

Therefore I am an 'apologist' and a 'terrorist sympathiser'

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm too active in the News and Current Affairs section, defending Muslims against the general stereotypes of them being portrayed on this section

Therefore I am an 'apologist' and a 'terrorist sympathiser'
    I see, all my mates are muslim.
    Just sayin 🌝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    I see, all my mates are muslim.
    Just sayin 🌝

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Perfectly nice chaps, aren't they?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.