Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Im looking to do a masters aboard, preferably Canada but I got a 2:2 and most of the requirements for students coming from the UK are 2:1.
    However on the UBC page it says grades may be improved by taking unclassified classes which are classes that don't count towards a degree.
    Would it be worth going to Canada to take these classes and then apply for a masters?
    I have tried contacting the university and faculty for more specific information about this but they have not replied and it has been a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    hello ply i need link for university or institute internationnal in canada
    without TOFEL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cGeorgec)
    Hi

Im looking to do a masters aboard, preferably Canada but I got a 2:2 and most of the requirements for students coming from the UK are 2:1.
    However on the UBC page it says grades may be improved by taking unclassified classes which are classes that don't count towards a degree.
    Would it be worth going to Canada to take these classes and then apply for a masters?
    I have tried contacting the university and faculty for more specific information about this but they have not replied and it has been a few weeks.
    Hi, you have to choose whether to enroll for a program/university which accepts 2:2 and directly start your masters or take bridging courses & then enroll for your masters.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.