The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopolous is lynch mobbed on question time.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sw651
Are you a rape apologist or something? She molested her younger sister. Full stop. No argument.

Rape apologist? Who got raped?
Original post by CurlyBen
Ah, an interesting follow up, a second straw man and a whiff of ad hominem.

There's nothing wrong with using emotion as part of a logical argument. It's fallacious to appeal to emotion in place of a logical argument, which is what you did (along with attributing a point of view to me that I hadn't expressed, hence the straw man).

Hi TheCitizenAct.

Are you acting for the citizens? Are you worried they'll all be shot down ad hominem? Ahh great act.

Make more accounts why dontcha :tongue:

So you've got one where you speak ghetto and one where you do your traditional half of the paragraph italicised. You'll have to do one in the middle now.

Maybe in one you could be made of straw too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by Little Popcorns
Rape apologist? Who got raped?

Not even going to give you a reply. You are so dense.
Original post by sw651
Not even going to give you a reply. You are so dense.

Well if sw651 thinks I am then it must be true :rolleyes:

Go back to being master of the universe mate :lol: make sure you upload more stern looking pics too don't want anyone thinking you're soft or anything
She was a small child she didn't molest anybody.

Example of a modern day feminist..
They think they are never wrong even though they spout absolute bull manure!
Reply 125
Well if sw651 thinks I am then it must be true :rolleyes:

Go back to being master of the universe mate :lol: make sure you upload more stern looking pics too don't want anyone thinking you're soft or anything

Well seeming as you acknowledge I master of the universe we are getting somewhere.

I will do, you keep with you default avatar because your keyboard warrior status would otherwise be destroyed if people knew your true identity
Original post by BlackSweetness
Example of a modern day feminist..
They think they are never wrong even though they spout absolute bull manure!
An example of a black sheep trying to fight the invisible force of the evil internet wimmins. You've never even read a real feminist piece in your life you're going off an exchange you've probably seen on a flipping body building forum or something. Modern day feminism :lol: when was the last time you even studied GCSE sociology?
Reply 127
An example of a black sheep trying to fight the invisible force of the evil internet wimmins. You've never even read a real feminist piece in your life you're going off an exchange you've probably seen on a flipping body building forum or something. Modern day feminism :lol: when was the last time you even studied GCSE sociology?

You are making a statement that you have no evidence to back up here. Surprise surprise.

I have read real feminist articles..
Just seems like a bunch of mostly unattractive whiney middle class women complaining about how life isnt handed to them on a plate.
Makes me sick seeing how delusional people are, there are REAL things that need to be addressed in our current time, not if micro aggression is destroying women blahdiblahdiblah
Original post by sw651
Well seeming as you acknowledge I master of the universe we are getting somewhere.

I will do, you keep with you default avatar because your keyboard warrior status would otherwise be destroyed if people knew your true identity

Aw cute...well what it is is, you know when someone says something and they mean the exact opposite. Yeah? That's sarcasm. If you need anymore help I run an after school club every Wednesday.

**** yeah don't want to destroy my keyboard warrior status thanks for flagging that one up. True identity? Bond, James Bond.
Hi TheCitizenAct.

Are you acting for the citizens? Are you worried they'll all be shot down ad hominem? Ahh great act.

Make more accounts why dontcha :tongue:

So you've got one where you speak ghetto and one where you do your traditional half of the paragraph italicised. You'll have to do one in the middle now.

Maybe in one you could be made of straw too.

Whatever it is you've been smoking, it must be strong.
I have read real feminist articles..
Just seems like a bunch of mostly unattractive whiney middle class women complaining about how life isnt handed to them on a plate.
Makes me sick seeing how delusional people are, there are REAL things that need to be addressed in our current time, not if micro aggression is destroying women blahdiblahdiblah

You'll find most academics are fairly whiney and usually middle class it comes with the job.

So if you think that's what they're doing and you're concerned about the 'real things that need to be addressed in our current time' then why're you outdoing that by making a grand old opposition of "erm yeah so feminists are just whiney old middle class women [bruv]"
If that's all they are why do they intimidate you so much that your back is up so high? What're you scared of?
Original post by CurlyBen
Whatever it is you've been smoking, it must be strong.

I wish
You'll find most academics are fairly whiney and usually middle class it comes with the job.

So if you think that's what they're doing and you're concerned about the 'real things that need to be addressed in our current time' then why're you outdoing that by making a grand old opposition of "erm yeah so feminists are just whiney old middle class women [bruv]"
If that's all they are why do they intimidate you so much that your back is up so high? What're you scared of?

They dont intimidate me in the slightest, im happy knowing that people are seeing this so called 'movement' as a joke.
I just dont like seeing the average girl, turn to self victimizing, lazy women.
Are you drunk, your spelling is a waste of life.

A stupid case requiring no effort? Doesn't really make much sense at all go back to your drink.

Okay TheCitizenAct stop trying to talk street to cover up the fact you're an angry 40 yr old living in your mums basement.

Something you should know I actually don't spend my life writing feminist pieces so no life wasted there I just understand where it came from why there was a need for it and all that it has done for women historically. What are you scared of?

You cited the 3rd reich such a bitter man a big man.

Im 18 typing on smartphone and cant be bktheted wasting time whem you perfectly jnderstand my point. Im not the person you speak off idiot...
They dont intimidate me in the slightest, im happy knowing that people are seeing this so called 'movement' as a joke.
I just dont like seeing the average girl, turn to self victimizing, lazy women.
They're not seeing it as a joke by the looks of things they're seeing it as an opportunity to go full force the other way and prove a need for a women's rights force. Because blink twice and there's some fool asking whether you'd rather your daughter had cancer or feminism :facepalm:

If you think feminism is about being a little victim and sitting on your arse then you're just confirming you don't know what the idea behind it is. It's about empowerment not sitting flat on your arse and being treated like a princess. It's about doing things like getting an education, getting a job, being proud of your femininity without feeling like it's a disadvantage. How would that make someone self victimising and lazy? Quite the opposite.
They're not seeing it as a joke by the looks of things they're seeing it as an opportunity to go full force the other way and prove a need for a women's rights force. Because blink twice and there's some fool asking whether you'd rather your daughter had cancer or feminism :facepalm:

If you think feminism is about being a little victim and sitting on your arse then you're just confirming you don't know what the idea behind it is. It's about empowerment not sitting flat on your arse and being treated like a princess. It's about doing things like getting an education, getting a job, being proud of your femininity without feeling like it's a disadvantage. How would that make someone self victimising and lazy? Quite the opposite.

Here we go again, you live in a western country, everything is handed to you. You can work where you want, do what you want. No one is stopping you from doing anything.
You say feminists want you to be pround of your femininity, but they promote women not shaving, acting like obscene creatures and just generally being unliked annoying women who want to find offense in everything and blaming everyone else for their general lack of common sense.
Everything feminism fought for has already been achieved, why dyou think the last generation absolutely loath modern day feminists.
And after reading this entire thread I realise why I steer clear of the entire 'Culture Wars' debacle. Almost as futile and toxic as atheism vs theism debates.
Here we go again, you live in a western country, everything is handed to you. You can work where you want, do what you want. No one is stopping you from doing anything.
You say feminists want you to be pround of your femininity, but they promote women not shaving, acting like obscene creatures and just generally being unliked annoying women who want to find offense in everything and blaming everyone else for their general lack of common sense.
Everything feminism fought for has already been achieved, why dyou think the last generation absolutely loath modern day feminists.

Feminism is too broad an ideology for you to say oh yeah erm it's about not shaving and doing other 'gross stuff' (aren't you lucky you weren't around in the 70's). One feminist might shave and not give a **** about the feminist who rants and raves about their flowing underarm hair lol. It's too all encompassing of any kind of want for women to do okay in life for you to put it on the shelf because you want your woman clean shaven :lol:

Not exactly for example there is still a gender pay gap which can't be explained by anything other than sex descrimination.
(edited 8 years ago)
Feminism is too broad an ideology for you to say oh yeah erm it's about not shaving and doing other 'gross stuff' (aren't you lucky you weren't around in the 70's). One feminist might shave and not give a **** about the feminist who rants and raves about their flowing underarm hair lol. It's too all encompassing of any kind of want for women to do okay in life for you to put it on the shelf because you want your woman clean shaven :lol:

Not exactly for example there is still a gender pay gap which can't be explained by anything other than sex descrimination.

How??
It is literally ILLEGAL to pay someone more for being a man, same goes for being a of a certain colour. Youve just made a massive assumption, with nothing to back it up.
There have been many studies proving that women work less hours on average than men, and they tend to take different paths than men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending