Cologne Imam: Girls Were Raped Because They Were Half Naked

Watch
Nephthys
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.

http://ren.tv/novosti/2016-01-17/ima...-ih-priyatnogo

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-wore-perfume/
Sgt_Haytham
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He should be deported, along with the 100s who attend his mosque and support his twisted beliefs. Utter scum.

INB4 "You're only supporting Cologne's women to push your anti-Islam rhetoric/agenda".

Europe is becoming a dump.
batoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
such a stupid excuse.
men that know they can't control themselves they shouldn't be looking at women in the first place.
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He sounds like a lovely chap.
Sgt_Haytham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by batoot)
such a stupid excuse.
if immigrant men know they can't control themselves they shouldn't be looking at women in the first place.
Fixed that for you .

Men - normal, considerate and moral men - will look at women they find attractive, it's natural and totally acceptable. However we won't attack women, rape them or rob them. Those who do are disgusting human beings and I don't condone their actions.
batoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sgt_Haytham)
Fixed that for you .

Men - normal, considerate and moral men - will look at women they find attractive, it's natural and totally acceptable. However we won't attack women, rape them or rob them. Those who do are disgusting human beings and I don't condone their actions.
as I said : those who know they can't control themselves: i didn't say all men -.-
Eveiebaby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Fixed that for you .

Despite the atrocities, it does happen that British born guys sexually harass women. I think adding the word "immigrant" in conjunction with that caption as a catch all for anyone outside a hosting country having rapist tendencies is pure hyperbolic xenophobia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sgt_Haytham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eveiebaby)
Despite the atrocities

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be so wishy washy...
Eveiebaby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't be so wishy washy...
Submitted before completion....now edited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TimmonaPortella
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume.
For reference, feminists, this what a genuine instance of 'victim blaming' looks like.
TheDefiniteArticle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Absolutely abhorrent.
Sgt_Haytham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Despite the atrocities, it does happen that British born guys sexually harass women. I think adding the word "immigrant" in conjunction with that caption as a catch all for anyone outside a hosting country having rapist tendencies is pure hyperbolic xenophobia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This entire thread has jack **** to do with British-born men. Furthermore, attacks of such scale haven't be carried out by British-born men, let alone German-born...

Eyewitnesses and the police, who were present, say that the men who carried out the attacks were migrants. It's perfectly acceptable include the word "migrant", and it certainly isn't "hyperbolic xenophobia" :lol:
Nephthys
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
#triggered
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey wait guys before you jump on the bandwagon here let's just take a look at this.

Mohammed Sadeer, 27, Naheem Akram, 39, both of Rochdale, and a man, who police say cannot be named for legal reasons, are all also charged with rape.Ittefaq Yousaf, 25, has been charged with sexual assault and causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity, while Arfan Iqbal, 25, also of Rochdale, is charged with attempted rape.All defendants are due to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on Thursday January 21. It is unclear if they are of Asian origin.
It was these guys all along!
Lacesso
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Poor immigrants. Going from a warzone to a place with half naked women wearing perfume. Right out of the frying pan into the fire!

No but seriously, why am I not reading stories about mass deportations?
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
very nice ...
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TimmonaPortella)
For reference, feminists, this what a genuine instance of 'victim blaming' looks like.
He's not a white straight male. Doesn't work.
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well everyone has their right to be stupid. And this imam has exercised his right.
MildredMalone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So if someone beats him up, can we say "it happened because he had a beard", and leave it at that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (126)
14.7%
I'm not sure (36)
4.2%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (261)
30.46%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (412)
48.07%

Watched Threads