Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireM654)
    Yes I have an interview at UEA for this date (well, tomorrow)! No idea what to expect was hoping someone on here could help. Waiting to hear back from everywhere else still.
    I have an interview there next month! Best of luck to you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ500)
    Hey there, I've accepted a place at St. George's! I was thinking of setting up a Facebook group for those who are going there.

Also, have you sorted somewhere to live yet?

Miraj
    Hey, sounds good let me know if you do!
    Yeah just finalising the place. Check out the Facebook group 'St Georges University Tooting Accommodation 2016/2017

Grace

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've accepted a place for September at Brunel. Looking to hopefully live off campus in a house/flat (not so keen on going back into halls!!) ideally with people on the Physio course, if anyone else is in the same situation feel free to get in touch! Or even if you're just starting in September would be nice to get to know people before the course starts anyway. Cat

ReputationRep:
    did anyone have an interview at Teeside and hear back yet? also anyone attending Northumbria tomorrow know what the essay will be about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiephysio95)
    did anyone have an interview at Teeside and hear back yet? also anyone attending Northumbria tomorrow know what the essay will be about?
    How did the interview at Northumbria go? I have my interview there on Wednesday. I'm nervous for the essay as I haven't got a clue what it will be about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeys23)
    How did the interview at Northumbria go? I have my interview there on Wednesday. I'm nervous for the essay as I haven't got a clue what it will be about
    Hi! It was okay! Wording of the questions were a little confusing at times! As for the essay, it's a lot easier/not nerve wracking as I thought. Topic will probably be different but it was just an general overview of physio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiephysio95)
    Hi! It was okay! Wording of the questions were a little confusing at times! As for the essay, it's a lot easier/not nerve wracking as I thought. Topic will probably be different but it was just an general overview of physio!
    Did they let you take notes in with you? When did you have your Teesside interview? Mine is a week on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeys23)
    Did they let you take notes in with you? When did you have your Teesside interview? Mine is a week on Wednesday
    It wasn't really said that you could/couldn't take notes in. The majority of us didn't but some people had books open! Yeah teeside was good a lot more relaxed. I had it on the 15th of June

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at the UEA interview tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else firmed Southampton yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone else confirmed Leeds Beckett? I am coming over from Belfast so would be great to know some people before I go over

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get a place at Northumbria?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackpomroy)
    Anyone get a place at Northumbria?
    Still haven't heard, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Got an email about an offer but said confirmation would come in the post - wasn't actually clear that it was definite!

ReputationRep:
    Got an email about an offer but said confirmation would come in the post - wasn't actually clear that it was definite!
    Aww congrats! When did you get the email?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday morning! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Manchester about interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    Rang Manchester - we may not know until all interviews are complete on September I had mine a few months back

ReputationRep:
    Rang Manchester - we may not know until all interviews are complete on September I had mine a few months back
    I'm hoping there is some leeway on the word count for the personal statement as I was a bit over. I've spoken to a few people who haven't heard anything and when I rang them yesterday they also advised they could be interviewing all the way up till then. What was the format of the interview?

ReputationRep:
    It's a 2on 1 chat mate one clinical and one lecturer. About 30 minutes. Fairly laid back

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.