Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weight problems and exam pressure. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Long rant incoming, so I apologise if some of the things I state doesn't make any sense.

After Monday's exam I said to my parents that my exam went "alright" or it was "neutral" they immediately thought I failed and they are giving me the biggest amount of pressure ever. Also, recently my dad is adding on more pressure on my weight...seriously, I've got exams to go through can we deal with this after. I am breaking down and crying because I am so sick and tired of trying to lose weight. I either lose motivation or because I am afraid that certain parts of my body that I desire(my bum and no I am not gonna do squats since every girl that does them make their body look out of proportion ) will go down or my breasts will be completely gone(despite it being average). I however want to lose weight on my face, arms and my stomach...maybe some on my legs is well.

I am trying to ignore the extra pressure and focus on my exams on Friday and next Monday, but it's making my brain dead. So I took at the good look at what people find "hot" and I figured that if I stopped caring about what other people seem to deem as attractive then I would happily lose weight, whether if I have an ass or no boobs.

ReputationRep:
    exam is 1st priority lose weight 2nd priority

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    Long rant incoming, so I apologise if some of the things I state doesn't make any sense.

After Monday's exam I said to my parents that my exam went "alright" or it was "neutral" they immediately thought I failed and they are giving me the biggest amount of pressure ever. Also, recently my dad is adding on more pressure on my weight...seriously, I've got exams to go through can we deal with this after. I am breaking down and crying because I am so sick and tired of trying to lose weight. I either lose motivation or because I am afraid that certain parts of my body that I desire(my bum and no I am not gonna do squats since every girl that does them make their body look out of proportion ) will go down or my breasts will be completely gone(despite it being average). I however want to lose weight on my face, arms and my stomach...maybe some on my legs is well.

I am trying to ignore the extra pressure and focus on my exams on Friday and next Monday, but it's making my brain dead. So I took at the good look at what people find "hot" and I figured that if I stopped caring about what other people seem to deem as attractive then I would happily lose weight, whether if I have an ass or no boobs.
    What? No, not true at all.
    Focus on eating healthier than going to a diet and the weight will drop off, worked for me

ReputationRep:
    Well a big part of losing weight and getting your brain going is eating well, maybe don't focus on as much exercise right now but definitely eat healthily and you'll benefit in both ways

ReputationRep:
    Focus on what makes you happy, if doing well in your exam will - focus on that. Sometimes parents do pile on the pressure without thinking of the impact as it's often just said without having a second thought. Healthy eating is best. ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Drink looooaaaaaads of water and less food - eat whatever you like - but small portions.

ReputationRep:
    Just focus on exams babe ! Try to ignore negativity ! Yu know ur not going to fail ! F u actually feel of ur weight then exercise in the morning Do at home No to Diet ✋

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)

water diet - eat brkfast drink wateeeeeeeeer until dinner then drink wateeeeeer until u go sleep, if u do this make sure u take daily multivitamin tablets
    in 3months u should have lost weight without exercising

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile healthy diet is important especially w exams, just drink lots of water and eat regular small meals / snacks; that being said, don't stress over your weight, you are how you're meant to be and your studies come first

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.