Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What exactly goes on? Do we just have a tour for 4 hours? Are we given questions? Is there some sort of activity for each engineering discipline? Are there mini accommodation tours?

And also, when replying to Manchesters email confirming my availability, was I supposed to give my UCAS and Manchester user ID? I think I messed up by just giving my name and saying yes I can go

ReputationRep:
    Hey! In exactly the same boat as you on this, not really sure what to expect but from the email we'll get to see the specific department as opposed to the general open days so that'll be worth it. My reply was the same as yours! Just said I can attend and signed off with my name. I assume they'll have our details from the email they sent?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.