Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what type of guy would you most be attracted to? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    An average guy who has a more-than-average intellect, or a buff guy with little to no intellect?

Basically the buff guy is your perfect type in terms of looks.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly the first one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    Clearly the first one.
    I thought this meant you're most attracted to the first guy you see, but then I read OP :ashamed2:
    #sleepdeprivationnotevenonce

ReputationRep:
    The first one, you'd have boring conversations with a person with no intellect

ReputationRep:
    *waits for the inevitable "alpha" males coming in and saying girls who say intellect are lying

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is any girl that is shallow enough to choose the second one.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously the guy I can hold a conversation with. That is the entire point of a relationship no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! I love this question As a survivor of an abusive relationship, I'd look for the potential to be good friends and whether or not we can talk to each other. I'd also pay attention to any disrespect shown, and to how he made me feel. An abusive DiCaprio-lookalike is still a nightmare, whichever way you put it.

Speaking from personal experience, putting guys in the friend zone when you first meet them filters 98% of the jerks, those only out for sex, the womanizers etc.

ReputationRep:
    The first one definitely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt_Haytham)
    An average guy who has a more-than-average intellect, or a buff guy with little to no intellect?

The first one by miles.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously the first one. Girls only care about personality. Girls never care about looks or muscles, that means nothing to them. Girls are only attracted to personality. And they only care about happiness, never about looks or muscles.

ReputationRep:
    The first one. What's the point in being with someone you can't hold a conversation with? You wouldn't be friends with someone like that, let alone in a relationship with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Obviously the guy I can hold a conversation with. That is the entire point of a relationship no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What if you want someone for 'show'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TunaTunnel)
    What if you want someone for 'show'?
    Why would I want that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you have an average and smart option?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like having someone who is intellectually stimulating thanks

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you want a one-night stand or a LTR.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt_Haytham)

The average guy who has more than average intellect because I like to be stimulated and made to think on my toes. It's so wonderful having a real conversation with someone rather than having to chat drivel.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.