Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
lol. i have to be there at 8!

love Katy ***
8, darn, you don't even get a lie in. It would be like having to properly go back to school. I prefer 10 a.m. Not sure I want to get up early quite yet.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
8, darn, you don't even get a lie in. It would be like having to properly go back to school. I prefer 10 a.m. Not sure I want to get up early quite yet.
But do you think you'll get any sleep?
Fairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I know i wont be sleeping that night! I have to be at college for 10am, but its fun watching people open their results on tv, even though i would never do that myself!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Actually, you are probably right. I'll probably just stay awake, but try and do something to keep my mind off things. I don't know if I'll be able to watch people get their results, at least not until I've got my own results. That would just increase my results, and probably make me more pessimistic. I still don't know whether if they do send replies from unis by post on the day, whether or not this is good or not? An advantage or a disadvantage? Apparanatly we get our post early, which means that if they do send the letters, I might get it before results. Anyone know if this could happen?
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Actually, you are probably right. I'll probably just stay awake, but try and do something to keep my mind off things. I don't know if I'll be able to watch people get their results, at least not until I've got my own results. That would just increase my results, and probably make me more pessimistic. I still don't know whether if they do send replies from unis by post on the day, whether or not this is good or not? An advantage or a disadvantage? Apparanatly we get our post early, which means that if they do send the letters, I might get it before results. Anyone know if this could happen?
And the people who open them on TV usually say 'I need at least one pass to read Completely Useless Studies at Bognor Regis university'.

Then they open them 'Oh no! 3 Us!'
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.91%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (326)
63.55%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.68%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise