Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It seems their admin coordination is dreadful so I wouldn't worry if you haven't had emails for interviews yet (also don't be afraid to email the departments and ask for rough time estimates, all the admin people I've dealt with so far have been very friendly and open!)

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I had sent an Email to admission center of RCA and here is the reply:
    The date on the website is correct but due to the high volume of applications received some programmes were unable to send out the results by the published date 12.02.16, hence the delay in some applicants receiving their results. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email please be patient you will be given the result of your application in due course.

So nothing we can do except keep waiting and stay calm. Anyway goodluck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tristatus)
    Hey. I had sent an Email to admission center of RCA and here is the reply:
    The date on the website is correct but due to the high volume of applications received some programmes were unable to send out the results by the published date 12.02.16, hence the delay in some applicants receiving their results. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email please be patient you will be given the result of your application in due course.

So nothing we can do except keep waiting and stay calm. Anyway goodluck everyone
    Awesome, I was about to send an email myself. Thanks for posting their response!
    I'm surprised there isn't a way to check your application status online.

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Has anyone heard back from Moving Image Design or the Information Experience Design program in general?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I just got the invitation for the interview MA Painting on the 1st March, pretty nervous!
    Best of Luck to you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_v)
    Hi everyone,
    I just got the invitation for the interview MA Painting on the 1st March, pretty nervous!
    Best of Luck to you all
    Well done! I still haven't heard yet. Did you hear by email or letter? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,I also got the invitation for the interview MA Visual Communication (Illustration pathway)on the 3 March!
    I'm wondering whether to go in person or interview through skype..
    They asked to bring artworks;therefore,I'd better fly to London or I'm afraid that showing works through the screen is a little bit weird and unreal...
    How about you guys who don't actually live in the UK?(I'm from Taiwan,one of the Eastern country)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichsu)
    Hi everyone,I also got the invitation for the interview MA Visual Communication (Illustration pathway)on the 3 March!
    They asked to bring artworks;therefore,I'd better fly to London or I'm afraid that showing works through the screen is a little bit weird and unreal...
    How about you guys who don't actually live in the UK?(I'm from Taiwan,one of the Eastern country)

Maybe take a photo of them and share it with them during Skype? Is that normal?

ReputationRep:
    You could also make an online portfolio and walk them through browsing it while you're also browsing it? I don't know if that's feasible for them, but it is an option. Regardless, interviewing in person is probably the best option if you're able to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waterb)
    You could also make an online portfolio and walk them through browsing it while you're also browsing it? I don't know if that's feasible for them, but it is an option. Regardless, interviewing in person is probably the best option if you're able to.
    Thanks for you guys' advice.
    I think I will buy a cheaper flight ticket to london because the face to face interaction would be much better,leveling up the rate of successful interview~~

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, Skype is better if you're really nervous. Also flying from Taiwan must be hugely expensive just for an interview. They do Skype interviews all the time with overseas candidates so it certainly won't bias them against you.

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else still waiting to hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlet_cynth)
    Is anybody else still waiting to hear from them?
    Me. I have applied for fashion womenswear program. Still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_v)
    Hi everyone,
    Best of Luck to you all
    Hi did you hear during office hours? Also was it an email or letter? I don't know what to look out for! Best of luck at the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tristatus)
    Me. I have applied for fashion womenswear program. Still waiting.
    It's driving me crazy waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlet_cynth)
    Hi did you hear during office hours? Also was it an email or letter? I don't know what to look out for! Best of luck at the interview!

Sorry I didn't reply you, I was working. I received the email at 1pm on 16th.
    I think they need more time, because of the too many application.
    good luck!
    cross fingers for you.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had finished MA PRINT interview?
    looking for some one sharing their experience!

ReputationRep:
    I still have heard nothing in visual communication: graphic design D:

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for information experience design too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolalotte)
    I applied for curating contemporary art. Got my offer 10 days ago! The intervew was nerve wrecking.
    Congratulations!

I am applying for the same program and will have the interview via skype in three days!!! Will you please share your experience, like what questions they ask?

That would be so helpful.. I'm freaking out right now T.T

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.