Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok...i;ll probably live...but i have the worst possible exam 2moro....ever....and my future depends on it! one bleeding exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ok...i;ll probably live...but i have the worst possible exam 2moro....ever....and my future depends on it! one bleeding exam!
    wat exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaaa911)
    wat exam?
    history!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    history!!
    should be ok as its a monkey subject

JUST KIDDING

ReputationRep:
    should be ok as its a monkey subject

JUST KIDDING
    omg dont start with me

ReputationRep:
    good luck kokopops i am sure u will do fine, just do a little revision then get an early night, theres nothing more u can do than try your best.

ReputationRep:
    I went out for a meal with my family today and that's about it!

ReputationRep:
    i worked all day, and it was very boring.

ReputationRep:
    went to watch some moto-x races
    Maintainence day - nice clean flat!

Yesterday went to see the first day of the London Architectural Biennial - watched all the cows stomping down St John Street - very odd site, if not a little cool and crazy! They has closed St John Street from Clerkenwell Road down to Smithfield and turfed it over. Mad!

ReputationRep:
    I helped my mum put moulch (sp) on the garden... and my god it STINKS pooooooo :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Day pretty much didn't exist. I've been on UKL for quite a while, but other than that, it's been a little revision, some casual driving around, and sleep/eat/drinking.

I had a Birthday, made some money, got made a cake which was ruined because it was burnt and had icing on it - but still a nice gesture, watched Zoolander again, spent a while on UKL....a general waste of a day, which i how i like to spend my days, so it was a good Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I had a Birthday, made some money, got made a cake which was ruined because it was burnt and had icing on it - but still a nice gesture, watched Zoolander again, spent a while on UKL....a general waste of a day, which i how i like to spend my days, so it was a good Birthday!
    Happy birthday!

(Original post by Xenon)
    Happy birthday!
    Not anymore!

I didn't even get much Birthday rep, lifes just so unfair.

ReputationRep:
    happy belated birthday, have some rep (i'm in a generous mood today )

lol, it's grey, sorry. Thanks for the offer though.

ReputationRep:
    Happy Belated Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    why's it grey? i'm confused...

(Original post by priya)
    why's it grey? i'm confused...
    If you have a low post count and little rep yourself then you can't give out rep, it doesn't account to anything - rather then being green or red it shows up as grey and adds no points. I would have thought yours would count by now but not quite, thanks anyway though.

(Original post by ShadowStorm)
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    That is weird:
    [(post count/100) + no. gems + 1 for every 3 months you are registered]
    priya has over 300 posts (=3), 1 green gem (=1), joined in Feb (=1)
    Should mean she's allowed to give out 5 points! Something's weird with the system?

Thank you.
    You're welcome

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.