Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowStorm)
    That is weird:
    [(post count/100) + no. gems + 1 for every 3 months you are registered]
    priya has over 300 posts (=3), 1 green gem (=1), joined in Feb (=1)
    Should mean she's allowed to give out 5 points! Something's weird with the system?

You're welcome
    those formulas doesn't work!

No they don't. I've been trying to work out how much the piginapoke rep i'm going to get later will be worth but can't because the formula doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    They should update it, then. At least let us lowlifes know how much our reputation will be worth!

(Original post by ShadowStorm)
    They should update it, then. At least let us lowlifes know how much our reputation will be worth!
    If you must know i'll see how much rep is added on when i get my rep and then work out a logical formula to explain it. Perhaps an easier method would be to ask a moddie if they know, are any online?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can rep until you've got 500 posts. I'm sure there's stuff about this on the "abut UKL" sub-forum.

MB

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2004
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.