Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have a question about scholarships for EU students.

    In our country it is possible to make an agreement with a company or someone, as your future employer to help you with financing your studies (living costs) by offering a scholarship. So when you finish your studies you have to work for them.
    I am applying for studying in England in September 2016 and will really need extra financial support. I plan to work during studying, but is it possible to get a scholarship from a company you will later work for or something?
    Just wondering if it's possible.

    Thank you.


    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Tanya Tey.

    It's entirely up to companies themselves if they choose to sponsor you throughout your studies and pay for you.

    You would need to discuss this with potential companies.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.