Feminists aren't for equality

Watch this thread
Apple Symbol
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Feminists aren't for equality
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm a feminist and I'm for equality, what do you have to say to that punk?
jshep000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Blondie987)
Apple Symbol
Rep:
And to think i complimented you on the other thread psh.

Feminists aren't for equality, Martin Luther King was for equality, you are just a radical feminist trying to make females seem suppressed. In fact they are not.

Why can't you accept that men are different to women. They aren't equal.
elen90
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Okey dokey. Thanks for your contribution.
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Apple Symbol)
And to think i complimented you on the other thread psh.

Feminists aren't for equality, Martin Luther King was for equality, you are just a radical feminist trying to make females seem suppressed. In fact they are not.

Why can't you accept that men are different to women. They aren't equal.
I'm sure this is a troll but I am not a radical feminist, for me feminism is just the name given to the movement to achieve equality for all genders in all parts of the world.
clobberlobber
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm sure this is a troll but I am not a radical feminist, for me feminism is just the name given to the movement to achieve equality for all genders in all parts of the world.
Nah feminism is given to the name of little girls who still think boys have cooties. Most feminists need to grow themselves up and realise that they're not supporting equality, they're supporting inequality. Right now society supports women and men more equally than ever so the need for feminism is ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by clobberlobber)
Nah feminism is given to the name of little girls who still think boys have cooties. Most feminists need to grow themselves up and realise that they're not supporting equality, they're supporting inequality. Right now society supports women and men more equally than ever so the need for feminism is ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like as a feminist, I would have more idea of what a feminist is than someone who honestly thinks that around the world, women and men are equal, feminism is just a word that people freak out over because it has 'fem' in it, but the reason for that is it started when men and women were even unequal in the western world and there's no real reason to change it.
Apple Symbol
Rep:
Yeah sure, i'm a troll because my opinion opposes yours.
clobberlobber
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I feel like as a feminist, I would have more idea of what a feminist is than someone who honestly thinks that around the world, women and men are equal, feminism is just a word that people freak out over because it has 'fem' in it, but the reason for that is it started when men and women were even unequal in the western world and there's no real reason to change it.
Honestly, I'd argue back with you but I have just realised that your avatar is P!ATD
As a fellow fan, no hard feelings yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
... you're surprised?
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah sure, i'm a troll because my opinion opposes yours.
I thought you were a troll because blatantly said that men and women weren't equal which will trigger people whether they are feminists or not, regardless of the term, the vast majority of people on this site are in favour of gender equality, However, if you are not a troll then I sincerely apologise for making that assumption, you are perfectly entitled to believe whatever you want, as am I.
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Honestly, I'd argue back with you but I have just realised that your avatar is PATD!
As a fellow fan, no hard feelings yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough lol, I'm honestly not that into arguing and you're perfectly entitled to believe what you want we just have different points of view but both are valid, truce
clobberlobber
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Fair enough lol, I'm honestly not that into arguing and you're perfectly entitled to believe what you want we just have different points of view but both are valid, truce
I'm not into arguing either, so yeah, truce
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm not into arguing either, so yeah, truce
Making history on TSR :O no pulling each other's hair out through the screen :O it's a miracle :')
clobberlobber
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by z33)
Making history on TSR :O no pulling each other's hair out through the screen :O it's a miracle :'
and its all thanks to P!ATD
Apple Symbol
Rep:
I thought you were a troll because blatantly said that men and women weren't equal which will trigger people whether they are feminists or not, regardless of the term, the vast majority of people on this site are in favour of gender equality, However, if you are not a troll then I sincerely apologise for making that assumption, you are perfectly entitled to believe whatever you want, as am I.
It's a fact though men and women aren't equal.
Although the basis of feminism is really supported in modern culture because women and men have equal rights, I am being real and stating that men and women are different.

Generally, men and women are better at doing certain things then each other. So why the need to make them equal when they are clearly not?
Little Popcorns
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Depends which kinda of feminism up with the radicals which is the few then they've probably suffered some serious hardship at the hands of men and yeah they aren't interested in men.

The vast majority of feminists recognise that historically women have had to struggle to get to where we are today and that it's important to preserve what we have achieved and strive for equality where necessary. So for example there is still a pay gap between the sexes and there is definitely a glass ceiling holding back women from top jobs.

Yes women and men are different in many ways namely biologically obv :rolleyes: but these aren't differences that would affect the agenda for equality in the 21st century.
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's a fact though men and women aren't equal.
Although the basis of feminism is really supported in modern culture because women and men have equal rights, I am being real and stating that men and women are different.

Generally, men and women are better at doing certain things then each other. So why the need to make them equal when they are clearly not?
Men and women are different, but equality means affording all genders the same rights which I believe is a given and while there may well be certain things that one gender does better than another it is not fair to automatically limit someone based on that factor, many assumptions made about genders have been proved wrong by just allowing other genders prove that they can actually do it, this goes for men and women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (220)
42.23%
The paper was reasonable (224)
42.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.21%
It was TERRIBLE (29)
5.57%

Watched Threads