Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

born july 1986 what year finish a levels Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    a bit of a random question cannot remember when i finished finished my a levels i was born in july 1986 could someone offer some help, i went to colchester sixth form out of interest, i left at aged 18

ReputationRep:
    could it be 2004 anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erika foster)
    a bit of a random question cannot remember when i finished finished my a levels i was born in july 1986 could someone offer some help, i went to colchester sixth form out of interest, i left at aged 18
    #troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    #troll
    yes and i was born in ****ing july ****ing 1986

ReputationRep:
    my friend goes there :P

july 1986 so your 29

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe how someone who goes to the highest ranked school in exam grades cannot fathom to work out what year they finished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mihael_Keehl)
    my friend goes there :P
    what to colchester sixth form i left in 2004 born in july 1986 how old is your friend do you know if it changed is mr hendry still there do you know

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe how someone who goes to the highest ranked school in exam grades cannot fathom to work out what year they finished
    look i went there years ago did you not read my post i was born in july 1986 conidering that i forgret okay i not thick i just forgret when i left okay
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I was born Dec 1983, so I was in the academic year 1st Sept 1983-31st August 1984

year below me was 1st September 1984-31st August 1985

year below that would be 1st September 1985-31st August 1986

so you're 2 years below me. A level graduation for me was 2002, so on that logic it would have been 2004 for you.

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I was born Dec 1983, so I was in the academic year 1st Sept 1983-31st August 1984

so you're 2 years below me. A level graduation for me was 2002, so on that logic it would have been 2004 for you.

just seems a long time ago

ReputationRep:
    haha she's a troll lmao.. don't let her waste your time like she did to me

ReputationRep:

Wow a 1980's kid.

You have nothing on the 90's kids.

(Original post by rap11)
    Wow a 1980's kid.

what is ****ing wrong with july 1986 its a great year to be born its a reat year cos this year i turn 30 and i am still on ****ing tsr beat that jackarse

just shut up stupid woman i dont care if you born in july 1986 actually you are very childish for some of that age hust shut the hell up
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Wow a 1980's kid.

I lived the 80s
    I also lived the 90s

you know nothing Jon Snow

I have experience. It goes a long way
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    just seems a long time ago
    It doesn't to me. Time seems faster the older you get.

just shut up stupid woman i dont care if you born in july 1986 actually you are very childish for some of that age hust shut the hell up
    well i care **** i care i am 30 this year i am 30 this year how dare you say i am childish you shut up you blistering barnacles as ****ing captain haddock from tintin would say you proletrain you you

It doesn't to me. Time seems faster the older you get.

i mean its a long time as i will be 30 in july so it will be 12 years this year
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i mean its a long time as i will be 30 in july so it will be 12 years this year
    Long time is relative to your age, and what you've done with your life. I look back and I still feel 18 in my head, but I've done a lot since then. Got married, had 4 kids, written 3 books. The days are long but the years are short.

(And yes, we know you'll be 30 this year. It's not as scary as it sounds. I just turned 32 last month.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.