Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I recieve an offer for an AAB course with predicted grades of ABB? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to the University of Birmingham for a course with the entry requirements AAB, while I have predicted grades of ABB. I have also applied for the Access to Birmingham (A2B) scheme which would lower my entry requirements to the grades BBB.

I am wondering if my application is likely to receive an offer or not due to my predicted grades. In other words do you only receive an A2B offer (BBB) if you would have received a standard offer without A2B or do the admissions team review your application with your A2B application?

ReputationRep:
    in todays climate, i'd be very surprised if you didnt get an offer.

your offer would be AAB, but if you back yourself to get it you'd be fine, in addition, the rules mean that they can take an unlimited number of students with ABB or above so even if you drop a grade they would probably accept you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.