One acne scar

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have this one acne scar on the upper side of my right cheek. It's not deep, but it's slightly indented. The rest of my face is fine. Would you care about having this scar, and would it not matter to you? What would boys think? xD
ByronicHero
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Couldn't care less - don't worry about it.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
honestly i wouldn't worry about one scar, my whole back is pitted and scared and so no i wouldn't just worry about one x
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
honestly i wouldn't worry about one scar, my whole back is pitted and scared and so no i wouldn't just worry about one x
*scarred
Alex621
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
i'd happily swap that for the acne scars i have on my back hahaha
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I have a scar on my face from a battle I had in nursery:fight:
Anonymous #1
Thanks. I've been slightly conscious about it since it's my only one! Would you guys care about hyperpigmentation which can easily be covered?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blondie987)
I have a scar on my face from a battle I had in nursery:fight:
Lol, it must have been a violent fight! xD
Blondie987
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lol, it must have been a violent fight! xD
Another girl scratched me, I can't remember if I fought back lol, but still have the scar to this day, it doesn't bother me though, I also have a couple of chicken pox scars, I really wouldn't worry about one acne scar
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
nah, it's just one scar. It's fine.
democracyforum
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I have this one acne scar on the upper side of my right cheek. It's not deep, but it's slightly indented. The rest of my face is fine. Would you care about having this scar, and would it not matter to you? What would boys think? xD
topical niacinamide

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21822427
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads