The Student Room Group

BT Apprenticeship 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanBrandon89
one day it would seem ....

Hello there,

Thank you for applying to one of our apprenticeships in Engineering. Congratulations, you have passed the first stage. I have been trying to contact you to invite you to an assessment centre.We are planning to hold an assessment centre on 15th of April, in the afternoon from 1pm until 4pm, in Newcastle.If you are still interested, please email me and let me know your availabilities until 9am on 08/04/2016. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Soma Horváth
BT Apprenticeship Recruitment Team

Nice one I've just heard back from my assessment centre I start on the 19th of September so all is good. Good luck mate
Original post by jade.catherine
Nice one I've just heard back from my assessment centre I start on the 19th of September so all is good. Good luck mate

Can you offer me any advice apparently ive gotta prepare... Mind boggling!
Ben. Trust me when I say this... Ring them mate. They are so much quicker if you ring them. Tell them you applied through BT Taleo and that you are wanting to speak about your application which is shown as withdrawn by mistake.I hammered them 3 times and got a call back from a manager.

Kind regards.

I'll give them a call today mate thanks, what options do I need press?
Original post by BenLStoke
I'll give them a call today mate thanks, what options do I need press?

Theres an option for recruitment :wink:
Reply 184
Anyone applied from South Wales and had a response about an interview date yet?

Did you get a contract through or that yet?
Original post by charliemurray3
Did you get a contract through or that yet?

She said I'd get my contract in a couple of weeks
Reply 187
Has anyone contacted BT through the bt apprenticeship email address. They say they'll respond in 2 days, but I've been waiting 5 and still no response

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jampot98
Has anyone contacted BT through the bt apprenticeship email address. They say they'll respond in 2 days, but I've been waiting 5 and still no response

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd recommend calling the general enquires number on here and seeing if you can get through to someone who can help. - http://www.btplc.com/Thegroup/ContactBT/
Reply 189
Posted from TSR Mobile

They won't respond in 2 days I emailed them on the 15th of March and only got a reply yesterday
Original post by A_Jae
They won't respond in 2 days I emailed them on the 15th of March and only got a reply yesterday

I can vouch for that statement too. What is it you want to know? If its very important ring them up mate.
Reply 191
I can vouch for that statement too. What is it you want to know? If its very important ring them up mate.

I haven't rang them im just waiting to get an email about the HUB day and I think I know why they changed the name of my application
I received an email about a week or so ago saying I've got my assessment day on 12/04/16!
Reply 193
Original post by Ashly1990
I received an email about a week or so ago saying I've got my assessment day on 12/04/16!

What location is that?
What location is that?

I'm from Berkshire ( south ) and the assessment centre is in Watford
Reply 195
Anyone in the Midlands still waiting for an assessment centre?
Anyone in the Midlands still waiting for an assessment centre?

This may not help but when I spoke to them about mine they said they sort an assessment centre within your area once they have enough applications for that certain area

Can you give me any advice for my assessment in a private message?

Kind regards.
Reply 198
Is anybody from Northern Ireland? I have passrd situation strengths test and now they're going back over original application form and cv. Has anybody got invited to assessment centre in Northern Ireland and where is it?
Reply 199
Has anyone got any response in regards to hub days in the north west yet?
Last time i got any response from them was the 7th March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending