Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BT Apprenticeship 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got there contract yet? I got email saying I passed assessment and should wait for contract start of june, however still no contract sent through. Anyone received theirs yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonstar01)
    Has anyone got there contract yet? I got email saying I passed assessment and should wait for contract start of june, however still no contract sent through. Anyone received theirs yet?
    No mate, read the previous threads as to why but I have been waiting since end of April just to give you an indication.

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine.

I nagged but it didn't help. They told me to be patient.

I sat my assessment day months ago.

Check your junk mail, keep checking your BT page for the offer.

ReputationRep:
    how long did you wait roughly?

ReputationRep:
    Also what location are you at? if you have been told already. and start date?

ReputationRep:
    Also what location are you at? if you have been told already. and start date?
    Waited about two months for contract.

Start date Oct 2016.

Been waiting nearly a month since accepting offer for further details.

Based in Weston-super-mare

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from South Wales ?

ReputationRep:
    What a shambles the whole scheme is. They told me I had reached the assessment centre in January and when I emailed they just told me to wait. Worse than their customer service.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the engineering apprenticeship and Had an email today saying they have identified a role that they think is a good match and that they progressing my application to the next stage, which is an assessment centre and that they will be in touch when they have organised one for my region, I'm in Swansea you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey - is there anyone here that went to the assessment center day at Ipswich on Tuesday? for IT?

Found out yesterday i got 1 of the places on Networking as a Network Associate Designer. Any one else?

Can anyone tell me from thier contract what it says about Holidays? im getting married next year so just want to know what is says.

Tasha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaStaffieri)
    Hey - is there anyone here that went to the assessment center day at Ipswich on Tuesday? for IT?

Found out yesterday i got 1 of the places on Networking as a Network Associate Designer. Any one else?

Can anyone tell me from their contract what it says about Holidays? im getting married next year so just want to know what is says.

Tasha x
    I've not had my contract yet but when i was offered the post initially i was asked if i had any holiday booked that would happen after i was due to start. I assume like most places they would honor any holidays you already have arranged. That said i'm only speculating.

ReputationRep:
    Aww they only said to me about holidays that would affect my start date...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaStaffieri)
    Aww they only said to me about holidays thare you at would affect my start date...
    Are yoy in contact with anyone from recruitment? It might be just as well to give them a ring or send them an email, they will surely be able to give you some proper advice?

ReputationRep:
    How long have people waited for their contracts? Im coming up to 3 months since the offer and still not recieved it. I had an email about a month ago saying there where delays with sending them out but thats it.

I have tried to chase a few times with no luck!
    Just wondered if anyone was in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiesmithie)
    How long have people waited for their contracts? Im coming up to 3 months since the offer and still not recieved it. I had an email about a month ago saying there where delays with sending them out but thats it.

Took over two months for me.

If they sent you an email apologising for the delay, I'd expect an even longer wait!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone here is worried about contracts arriving whilst I'm still awaiting confirmation of an assessment centre date! (Glasgow)

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the IT apprenticeship and the last email I got was way back in April to say that they have identified a role that they think is a good match and that they progressing my application to the next stage, which is an assessment centre. However I am still waiting on a reply from them.
    Is there anyone else on this who is from Northern Ireland and applied for an apprenticeship with BT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiesmithie)

I have been waiting since the 22nd April. Playing the waiting game...

ReputationRep:
    My friend who's going into his second year of the apprenticeship still hasn't had his proper contract through!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRichmondx3)
    Everyone here is worried about contracts arriving whilst I'm still awaiting confirmation of an assessment centre date! (Glasgow)
    I'm on the same boat as you. Received an email early May saying they have identified a role and will be in touch with a date for assessment centre however I'm still waiting. I'm also in the Glasgow area.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.