The Student Room Group

BT Apprenticeship 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have a contact email for HR? I want to make sure this withdrawn application wasnt me, if it was I need to see if they can re-instate it!
That sounds good, I'm tso information tech. Good luck with it all :smile:
Original post by BenLStoke
Does anyone have a contact email for HR? I want to make sure this withdrawn application wasnt me, if it was I need to see if they can re-instate it!

I don't have an email for HR but the number is 0800 1814321

I emailed this address and they got back within a couple days - [personal details removed]
Original post by jade.catherine
I emailed this address and they got back within a couple days - [personal details removed]

Can you private message me that address please
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by adampage29
I don't have an email for HR but the number is 0800 1814321

I can vouch for that number. It works a treat. I still cant believe ive phoned twice though and they tell me the person dealing with my application is out of the office until 5th April when I sent an email back with the requested information the same day (14th March). Nevermind. Only human I suppose.
Reply 166
Anyone going to the assessment centre on the 18th april for the degree sponsored apprenticeship in IT?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DanBrandon89
I can vouch for that number. It works a treat. I still cant believe ive phoned twice though and they tell me the person dealing with my application is out of the office until 5th April when I sent an email back with the requested information the same day (14th March). Nevermind. Only human I suppose.

Good to hear you got in contact that's a bit wierd though
I attended an assessment centre in Ipswich on 22nd March for a higher IT apprenticeship. They told me I was successful at assessment centre but all vacancies had been filled by other candidates but if another suitable vacancy comes up they will be in touch.
Reply 169
I attended an assessment centre in Ipswich on 22nd March for a higher IT apprenticeship. They told me I was successful at assessment centre but all vacancies had been filled by other candidates but if another suitable vacancy comes up they will be in touch.

Full already? Wasn't it the first assessment centre
Original post by jampot98

Might just be full for that area, I got told all the London positions were filled but Watford still had vacancies .
Original post by jampot98

I think they meant just the vacancies they were interviewing for at assessment centre not ALL of the vacancies available
I think they meant just the vacancies they were interviewing for at assessment centre not ALL of the vacancies available

How did the assessment center go? What kind of stuff was involved?
Was a bit nerve wracking umm there was a one to one interview asking you about your strengths etc a group exercise and you also had to do a presentation to an assessor about something you think BT could help improve in the world.
Original post by charliemurray3
How did the assessment center go? What kind of stuff was involved?

It was questions about your strengths and then questions to see if your suited to the role they have for you. All the assessors were lovely and it was a really good day :smile:
It was questions about your strengths and then questions to see if your suited to the role they have for you. All the assessors were lovely and it was a really good day :smile:

Excellent. Glad you enjoyed it! Always a bonus if you enjoy an assessment for a job.

Update: I have had a phone call this afternoon off someone to verify that I have passed the initial screening and I am now being put forward for an assessment centre for - Advanced Apprentice - Network Engineering - Openreach SD - Full-time - Happy Days :biggrin: Whats the average waiting time after this?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DanBrandon89
Excellent. Glad you enjoyed it! Always a bonus if you enjoy an assessment for a job.

Update: I have had a phone call this afternoon off someone to verify that I have passed the initial screening and I am now being put forward for an assessment centre for - Advanced Apprentice - Network Engineering - Openreach SD - Full-time - Happy Days :biggrin: Whats the average waiting time after this?

I waited enough time to think I was never going to get any information about an assessment Center. I got told I passed initial screening in February and only just had my assessment centre day. If you start to get worried or anything just send them an email and they reply quite quickly
I waited enough time to think I was never going to get any information about an assessment Center. I got told I passed initial screening in February and only just had my assessment centre day. If you start to get worried or anything just send them an email and they reply quite quickly

Could someone message me a email for HR please?
Could someone message me a email for HR please?

Ben. Trust me when I say this... Ring them mate. They are so much quicker if you ring them. Tell them you applied through BT Taleo and that you are wanting to speak about your application which is shown as withdrawn by mistake.I hammered them 3 times and got a call back from a manager.

Kind regards.

one day it would seem ....

Hello there,

Thank you for applying to one of our apprenticeships in Engineering. Congratulations, you have passed the first stage. I have been trying to contact you to invite you to an assessment centre.We are planning to hold an assessment centre on 15th of April, in the afternoon from 1pm until 4pm, in Newcastle.If you are still interested, please email me and let me know your availabilities until 9am on 08/04/2016. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Soma Horváth
BT Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending