The Student Room Group

Uni confirmation ?

So I sent my UCAS off about a week ago , and this is the second time I'm sending it off , i did it last year and i got reply from all the uni i applied for saying a conformation they have got the application .... This year I've had no confirmation at all , I'm worried that they may not have it ..
Although on UCAS it says for each of my choices " this institute is concreting your application " does that mean they have it ??

Thanks in advance :smile:
Some universities simply don't send confirmation emails. I'm sure they will have it!
Reply 2
Original post by A-LJLB
Some universities simply don't send confirmation emails. I'm sure they will have it!

ah thank you ! :smile: Just have to wait xD
Original post by tiger27
ah thank you ! :smile: Just have to wait xD

It's a busy time, so you'll have to be patient but try not to worry! Good luck :smile:
Most of mine took a few days to come through and two of them ended up in my junk emails, so maybe check yours. But as said above, not all universities send out confirmation emails but they almost certainly should have your application, so try not to worry, good luck! :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Nicoley-oley
Most of mine took a few days to come through and two of them ended up in my junk emails, so maybe check yours. But as said above, not all universities send out confirmation emails but they almost certainly should have your application, so try not to worry, good luck! :h:

Thank you , you too !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending