Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Joke Thread! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm tlkin 2much shoudl mayb shut up but heres another Genie jk

A brunette, a red head an a blonde are stranded on a deserted island. One day a bottle gets washed up on2 the beach and the brunette pics it up an take the lid off. Out pops a genie. He tells them they r entitled to 3 wishes so they decide that they should each get 1. The Brunette says "OH! i wish i was back at home off this island, around my friends an family" and poof she disappears off the island.
    Next the redhead is asked what her wish is. she replies " i wish 2 b at home off this island, around my friends an family as well" and poof she disappears off the island.
    Then the blonde is asked what her wish is. She says "Awwww i miss my 2 friends i want them back " and POOF! they come back lol

There is another 1 but it involves a Rangers an celtic supporter so you's might not get it

ReputationRep:
    what do you call a rude boy in a box?

innit.

What do you call a rude boy in a locked box?

safe.

what do you call two rude boys in a box?

Heavy.....

hehe these jokes went spreading like wildfire round my school! my we 6th formers were easily amused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    what do you call a rude boy in a box?

innit.

What do you call a rude boy in a locked box?

safe.

what do you call two rude boys in a box?

Heavy.....

hehe these jokes went spreading like wildfire round my school! my we 6th formers were easily amused...
    Lol! Very good

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.