AS level Business studies 2016 (Edexcel)

Watch
Prabhpreet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It would be really helpful if you could provide some resources (websites, youtube channels, notes, anything) to revise for business studies exam because I have no idea of how to revise for business.
Thank you.
NadinDib
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What board are you doing? Cambridge or Edexcel (IAL/GCE)?
Prabhpreet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Edexcel GCE
NadinDib
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, I'd recommend getting a revision guide. I find them very helpful, especially if you're the type who learns best by memorizing lists and notes, but are not in the mood for going through your textbook from cover to cover. I like to use the CGP Revision Guide for A level Business Studies, as the format is simple but entertaining.
As for websites, you can check these out:
- http://www.dineshbakshi.com/as-a-level-business-studies (this is for the Cambridge board, but you could find it useful)
- http://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference (tutor2u is always a helpful resource)

When it comes to AS level business, I feel like you don't need to stress too much about it. Units 1 and 2 should be familiar to you as they're really just more detailed lessons of what you've already studied for you IGCSEs. Usually, I find that the textbook is more than enough. You could try making your own revision guide by going through your book and the syllabus and then revising that just before your exam.
If you need anymore help, feel free to ask!
sarah1001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if you find any can you please pm me, im also doing the same course and struggling to find resouces
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads