Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would it bother you if a girl had teeth like this? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't bother me, no. They look clean which is the most important thing

(Original post by elen90)
    Doesn't bother me, no. They look clean which is the most important thing
    Do you think it would make me less attractive?

Actually forget that question lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you think it would make me less attractive?
    To some people, yes.

(Original post by RomNoob)
    To some people, yes.
    Of course, obvious answer haha. What do you think personally? A person can still be attractive with that set of teeth right?, just the teeth making them less, but still, attractive?

ReputationRep:
    Of course, obvious answer haha. What do you think personally? A person can still be attractive with that set of teeth right?, just the teeth making them less, but still, attractive?
    Couldn't really see what was wrong with them from the picture since it was shot from upwards and to the side. So no is my answer.

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course. If you are overall really attractive then one misaligned tooth wouldn't really matter.

http://d.christiantoday.com/en/full/...y-kimberly.jpg

Can't see her teeth here but if she had the same teeth alignment as you, I wouldn't care.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    if the girl was fit, she'd still be sound as long as she didnt like smile all the time an ting

ReputationRep:
    http://imgur.com/Q1W5TM1

how about now?
    :/
    omg! they're not that bad at all!! they're cute omg believe me I was expecting something bad but I was shocked they're not so bad but if you feel that they are, I think that 1 tooth is bigger in the front ones so that one should be treated the rest are fine that might take some tooth shaving or gum procedures with the other tooth to match them up

Your teeth are fine.
    You need not worry about your appearance, we are all Allah's beautiful creation.
    To say that your teeth are 'ugly' is an insult to the Almighty's creation.
    Everyone please take heed.

(Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    if the girl was fit, she'd still be sound as long as she didnt like smile all the time an ting
    Sorry I have no idea what you just said.

Thank you it means a lot. My dentist has been useless, every appointment he'd say the same thing "nothing we can do". I just wanted to know incase I will have to stay like this forever.
    (Original post by sadly)
    omg! they're not that bad at all!! they're cute omg believe me I was expecting something bad but I was shocked they're not so bad but if you feel that they are, I think that 1 tooth is bigger in the front ones so that one should be treated the rest are fine that might take some tooth shaving or gum procedures with the other tooth to match them up

ReputationRep:
    Sound can mean good, okay or yes, in this instance it means good

ReputationRep:
    They said if the girl was physically beautiful it would still be ok but only if she didn't often smile and show it all the time

Edit: I can't rate you because I did before so I'll rate later!!

Couldnt rep so thanks.
    Your teeth are fine.
    You need not worry about your appearance, we are all Allah's beautiful creation.
    Thank

Your teeth are fine.

Soz double post
    Couldnt rep so thanks.

Thank

Okay....thats quite discouraging but okay haha. Then again, its his opinion. Appreciated thanks.
    (Original post by sadly)
    They said if the girl was physically beautiful it would still be ok but only if she didn't often smile and show it all the time

Attachment 495957 that tooth always kills the picture (wore braces so many times, thinking of changing dentist)
    Just out of interest, how old are you?
    And have you ever been in a relationship?

Just out of interest, how old are you?
    And have you ever been in a relationship?
    I'll say a range since I dont want people to know my age. 13-18

I'm not looking for relationships so nope I haven't been in one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.