Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confused by her behaviour, what's she thinking? Watch

Announcements

ok, so I know a girl who I admit to liking. I have never told her this though. Her behaviour is really confusing me. Sometimes I feel we have skemthing or times nothing at all. Can you work her out?I will give an example from one single day.so when I initially see her, I look at her and she stares at me and we hold eye contact for a while, she then averts her eyes away to the right? Whilst I'm talking and trying to be funny, she silently laughs. I see her a few minutes later she walks through where Iam I look at her to try and get eye contact, she avoids it completely but sticks her tounge out of her lips? She then happily asks me a question about something, and we are walking past eachother and again she stares into my eyes whilst I stare back and I smile whilst we walk past eachother. The next time I see her which is a bit later on, she appears more distant, she asks me to do something but the way she talks is almost like she thinks she better than me perhaps, I might be wrong in this one. She avoids eye contact again, not even looking at me, and sometimes comes across quite cold towards me, or purely not bothered.its like ends of the spectrum. Can you determine what's she thinking girls? Am I looking into it to much? Any advice would be great!

ReputationRep:
    man up and ask her

(Original post by Mayhem™)
    man up and ask her
    I will when the opportunity arises..
    I see her again today and initially she's ok then she talked to me rudely and almost annoyed. And normally she's nice towards me but she seemed off with me, I don't know what I have done. I can also tell that this other guy has been quiet with her and she is almost trying to begin conversation when he's around. The way she talks sometimes is like she doesn't give a damn. Iam nothing but nice. She also leaves notes for me asking me to. do. stuff, she can't even be bothered to just talk to me?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I will when the opportunity arises..
    I see her again today and initially she's ok then she talked to me rudely and almost annoyed. And normally she's nice towards me but she seemed off with me, I don't know what I have done. I can also tell that this other guy has been quiet with her and she is almost trying to begin conversation when he's around. The way she talks sometimes is like she doesn't give a damn. Iam nothing but nice. She also leaves notes for me asking me to. do. stuff, she can't even be bothered to just talk to me?
    Do you feel like you are being taken advantage of?

There isn't a huge amount to read into there to be honest. Maybe think of somewhere to ask her out to?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.