Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state?
    feminist state
    71.88%
    islamic state
    28.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyFlay)
    Sweden
    They're going to have an Islamic State soon. They will tell us what's best.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Corbyn's underpants are a more appealing option than either of these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyFlay)
    Legit thought you were being serious. Didn't recognize you with the new profile picture xD.
    lmao I was being serious. The feminist equivalent to countries like Pakistan is this. Sweden's bad, but it isn't that bad

ReputationRep:
    Feminism: The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes ( http://www.oxforddictionaries.com )I don't know where people get the notion that men would somehow be subservient to women in a feminist society, REAL feminism promotes the complete equality of the sexes.

ReputationRep:
    In the feminist state would I be allowed to sing slave songs while the leaders made me lift boxes and provide sperm samples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringLawyer01)
    Feminism: The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes ( http://www.oxforddictionaries.com )I don't know where people get the notion that men would somehow be subservient to women in a feminist society, REAL feminism promotes the complete equality of the sexes.
    Define equality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    lmao I was being serious. The feminist equivalent to countries like Pakistan is this. Sweden's bad, but it isn't that bad
    "Before we do anything, the very first measure to adopt is to take all men out of all positions of decision-making immediately, and actually out of any kind of social, professional position whatsoever."

Wait, what are they going to do when they start doing something?

"All of men’s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision – property rights over land will be abolished. You can’t own land!"

:lolwut:

"PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters."

:lolwut: :lolwut:

"This necrophilic relationship to the world and the environment will be abolished, to be replaced by biophilic ecological and economic principles."

Okkk, she's insane. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I could live in most countries except possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Well yeah, she's a feminist :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I could live in most countries except possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran
    NK? Somalia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruby420)
    NK? Somalia?
    Rogue states I do not class as countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Islamic but not a fake one like ISIS
    What do you consider a real one?

ReputationRep:
    Somalia?
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me :pirate3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Rogue states I do not class as countries.
    Rogue state is a US concept. From Oxford dictionary: "A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations."

You know how many UN resolutions Israel has?

ReputationRep:
    Look guys, a feminist state wouldn't look like a scene from a dystopian Margaret Atwood novel. The main difference would be the dismantling of the patriarchy. This would basically mean that men and women would be treated EQUALLY as women would not have to conform to stereotypical gender roles such as the sex object or the housewife (but they could if they wanted to as it is their right) and men would not feel pressured into hyper-masculinity and neither gender would be controlled to aspire to unrealistic body standards. Things like gender specific toy marketing would be abolished (barbie for girls, trucks and diggers for boys etc.) and there would be no pay gap or punishments for maternity leave. In fact, the only differences between the sexes would be medical related requirements. Someone please tell me how living in the Islamic State would be preferable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me :pirate3:
    You know how sailors relieve themselves .

ReputationRep:
    Rogue state is a US concept. From Oxford dictionary: "A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations."

You know how many UN resolutions Israel has?
    I do not need the dictionary to define my use of language.
    Take rouge it as non existent country as they do not have relations such as normal trade with the rest of the world.
    I do not know how many UN resolutions Israel had I could not care less

ReputationRep:
    > implying there's a difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    "Before we do anything, the very first measure to adopt is to take all men out of all positions of decision-making immediately, and actually out of any kind of social, professional position whatsoever."

Wait, what are they going to do when they start doing something?

"All of men’s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision – property rights over land will be abolished. You can’t own land!"

:lolwut:

"PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters."

:lolwut: :lolwut:

"This necrophilic relationship to the world and the environment will be abolished, to be replaced by biophilic ecological and economic principles."

She needs drowning.

ReputationRep:
    You know how sailors relieve themselves .
    Come on, and join your fellow man? :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.