Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your Most Awkward Moment? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's your most awkward moment?
    I have had so many cringe worthy moments, like constantly, i'm a magnet for them.

One time i was only one in the corridor, after school, and some girl held door open for me. As it was a double door i just went through the other one for no reason. She was waiting there holding it and then just saw me go through the other door it was quite awkward. That was probably my least awkward moment in the past year.

What you got?

Edit, i remembered possibly one of the most awkward one's now:
    My dad just got me a new phone, it was touch screen, one of the new ones and it was really good. He bought it off of a friend of his. So i open the phone, checking it out. It was really awesome. We were in his car at the time with my sister and brother and we were basically checking out the phone. I open the gallery. Nudes. Most horrible disgusting thing i've ever seen. It was a close up, fat woman. ew, It was a new phone to what i'm used to. You have to slide up from bottom to get out of the app.
    I couldn't do it and was fumbling around with it for a long long time. Everyone must have noticed it, my dad started awkward conversation with my brother pretending nothing happened whilst i fumbled around with it. I don't know why the thought of turning it off never came to mind. Keep in mind my dad is religious and is never explicit with these things. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    ehh not that awkward, more of a **** up from me. I think the clocks had gone back or forwards I can't remember, I had my induction at 10am for Tesco seasonal job last Christmas. I turn up there and I'm 1 hour ****ing late, I walk in the room and have to keep apololgising infront of everyone else for being late

ReputationRep:
    I was on a double decker bus and was about to get off of my stop. Like always I made my way towards the front of the bus WHILST it was still in motion.. Because I'm an idiot. As I was making my way down the VERY steep stairs that the buses in my area seem to have, I missed a step and went flying all the way down, eventually ending up face first on the bottom floor for the bus.

Of course the bus was full of people so EVERYONE saw, and I could tell they were all dying to burst with laughter.

That was not a fun day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once me and my mate were drunk and decided to bang.
    3 days went by and he still didn't say no homo, was quite awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Had to pay £1 for something and I put 1p on the counter by mistake and the two people behind it just stared at it for like 4 seconds and then looked up at me at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday I almost hit some white girl on my bike. Thought she was a friend from afar so I went in to scare her and say hi, but it was just some stranger. Defo scared her tho

ReputationRep:
    Falling in front of everyone in the library. It was so quiet as well!! Very awkward!

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God I Remembered One Of The Most Awkward Moments I've Ever Had
    I'll Update the original

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.