Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Shared or ensuite?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JacobCookieXD
Yeah im on the login page but if i try to login then 'user not recognised' and trying to register with my name, date of birth and student ID then ' Student not found' Am i being stupid? :s-smilie:

Are you sure you're typing it in right and the info is correct? Just double check everything's going in right - date a birth is in the order it should be, etc. I don't really know why it'd be doing that tbh. If anything you can email them I guess? That's really weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by SophieSmall
That is incredibly expensive. And it seems to me no matter what way you slice it getting an ensuite is pretty much going to devour most of, if not all of your loan.

have you written up a budget to determine how much you would be left with per week paying for an ensuite.
In my opinion unless you need your own bathroom for health reasons, have money to waste or you can find a reasonably priced one an ensuite is never worth the extra money.

I agree, an ensuite is pretty expensive and so I would suggest only apply for one if you feel you need one. They also only let you make two options ensuite. I applied not long ago for an ensuite, but that is due to medical reasons (I suffer from severe anxiety and autism and sharing with other people really panics me, I also have a lot of meds to take for my anxiety and because I have liver disease, so would be good to store and be able to take them in my room). They ask you about this on your application so they can prioritise who gets ensuites. However, I would also take into account how big of a loan you're getting, I'm in a low income household and so getting the highest maintenance loan and Kent's bursary, making around £10,000, as well as hopefully help from the DSA for other things. So I guess it is really up to the individual.
Reply 22
Original post by JacobCookieXD
Yeah im on the login page but if i try to login then 'user not recognised' and trying to register with my name, date of birth and student ID then ' Student not found' Am i being stupid? :s-smilie:

hey the student ID is your ucas id, the one you use on ucas track. the name should be just your surname and your DOB is obvious. hope that helps :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending