Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you allow your 15 year old daughter to have sex in her room? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you allow your 15 year old daughter to have sex in her room?
    Yes
    24.31%
    No
    75.69%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Lol. Wut. No. :toofunny:

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl3: :rofl:

ReputationRep:

There is literally not a single 15 year old that NEEDS to have sex lmao. Why would you support your daughter when she's trying to grow up too fast on the basis that she supposedly feels "mature" and is oh-so-very precocious for her age. A 15 year old is still a child. They should be in school enjoying the years of liberty while they can, certainly not attempting to rush into the adult world - give me strength. The exact same goes for 17, it's incredibly stupid. The time will come when she will be ready for intercourse, but 15 is so not the age for that. Gah, if she wants to spend her periods of leisure "experimenting" then she can take up extra chemistry classes. >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao, very smooth last line :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sir are AWESOME. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Sex at 15 why?
    This comment goes well with your profile pic btw ;-)

ReputationRep:
    You know I've heard many people (mostly boys cos I'm a boy meself) saying that they regret having sex at 15 but non saying that they regret not having sex at 15. I mean I regret having had casual sex, I don't know why but there's some guilt I feel about it. Not that I'm against it or that I think ppl shouldn't but I personally don't anymore because it makes me feel bad and I don't get why. I'm 21 now btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    You sir are AWESOME. X
    Tyvm. :borat: <3

ReputationRep:
    Well in my family, it's sort of allowed once you're 16 but they're very strict and they still don't like it really. My sister's 15 and she isn't allowed to and mum would punish her if they caught her doing it. But my parents DO buy her condoms because they at least want us to be safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh anon your posts give me life :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    So I lost my virginity at 15, Id been with him (he was 15 as well) for 7 months and it was a mutual decision, he had asked me a couple months before and I said I didn't feel ready. My parents didn't really have an influence on it as they did not know. It depends on the situation and the people involved and maturity I am also still with my boyfriend 4 years on

ReputationRep:
    Simply "no. Not in her room, nor in any other room, nor anywhere in the world nor in the space

Just keep calm and wait till becoming an adult, mature enough to have a healthy relationship.

(Original post by runningoutoftime)
    So I lost my virginity at 15, Id been with him (he was 15 as well) for 7 months and it was a mutual decision, he had asked me a couple months before and I said I didn't feel ready. My parents didn't really have an influence on it as they did not know. It depends on the situation and the people involved and maturity I am also still with my puppy friend 4 years on
    Cute story.

ReputationRep:
    No daughter of mine should even consider having sex at 15.

ReputationRep:
    No it's illegal, and if she's having sex with a guy then he could be charged and would end up on the sex offender register

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bohinta)
    No it's illegal, and if she's having sex with a guy then he could be charged and would end up on the sex offender register
    Not if he was the same age as her.
    Even if he wasn't, if she and her mum could say that they're in a commited relationship, he could easily get off.

ReputationRep:
    Only if I was allowed to join in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Even if he wasn't, if she and her mum could say that they're in a commited relationship, he could easily get off.
    I don't think so. It's unlikely. Maybe if s/he was 16,17 they'd go more easy on him/her.

ReputationRep:
    Not until they are of the legal age of consent, maybe even the legal age of adult-hood. Then I am at least trying to be legally responsible for them.

Apart from that, depends how big the house is.

ReputationRep:
    No he wouldn't and its illegal even if they are the same age! I'm a police officer!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Not if he was the same age as her.
    If he's underage too it's still statutory rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    If he's underage too it's still statutory rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If they're both 15, nothing will happen.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.