The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

It wasn't that long ago when these people were teenagers. Like can they not remember what it was like? Two 15 yr odls doing sex things is pretty normal and harmless providing it;s all consensual and safe. Which is where refusing to acknowledge sex is a thing doesn't help!

To be honest having a girlfriend and doing sex thing probbaly would have does me more good than harm. Me being so useless with people has basically really hindered/ruined my life quite a lot.

Of course a sexually frustrated virgin doesn't understand sex and thinks it's okay if a child recklessly has it.

Do you understand the word reckless? Neglect? Protection?
Original post by mango peeler
You sound weird like you want to hear your kid having sex and you get vaguely turned on knowing they're doing it while you're "in."

No I'd just rather her have sex in the house when I'm in and noones going to try and rape her...
Original post by sleepysnooze
is this a child/teen or a slave we're talking about here?

So your parents didn't want the best for you by providing rules that I'm sure were standard and reasonable? If not, here's a hug. If so, use your brain and stop being dramatic talking about slavery. I'm sure you thought "good one. He'll back down because nothing is tantamount to slavery :ahee:."

No. Not gonna work.

It's a child who needs guidance and wants to feel protected by a solid parental figure. Throwing your hands in the air when you're meant to be raising them warrants child welfare being called.
So your parents didn't want the best for you by providing rules that I'm sure were standard and reasonable? If not, here's a hug. If so, use your brain and stop being dramatic talking about slavery. I'm sure you thought "good one. He'll back down because nothing is tantamount to slavery :ahee:."

No. Not gonna work.

It's a child who needs guidance and wants to feel protected by a solid parental figure. Throwing your hands in the air when you're meant to be raising them warrants child welfare being called.

dude, there's "providing rules" and then there's interfering with their sex life/their genitals :| why
Original post by redferry
No I'd just rather her have sex in the house when I'm in and noones going to try and rape her...

lmao how do you know he won't rape her or ask her to do things she might not want to do? People die in their homes while the family is in. Because being next door is pointless. Her guest won't respect you because your kid doesn't. He might just try and rape you, silly. 15 yr olds are still learning basic things. They haven't even tasted adulthood. She's still learning how to douche, her breasts are still growing, she's not fully educated, and the "lad" can't even piss straight or pay his own way but you're obsessed with "being cool," I'm sure. So let them do what they want, right. Madness.
dude, there's "providing rules" and then there's interfering with their sex life/their genitals :| why

Have you not heard of unplanned pregnancy? Have you not heard of rape? STD's? Depravity?

And why have you quoted "providing rules?" Do we have another rebel in the audience? :rolleyes:
Why do you want to hear your kids bumping and grinding?

Who're you calling weird again? Closet pedo.
Have you not heard of unplanned pregnancy? Have you not heard of rape? STD's? Depravity?

And why have you quoted "providing rules?" Do we have another rebel in the audience? :rolleyes:
Why do you want to hear your kids bumping and grinding?

Who're you calling weird again? Closet pedo.

1) read my first ****ing comment - I said "as long as they use protection it's not my business"
2) paedophilia is wanting to hae sex with a child. is that what *I* was saying *I* wanted to do you ****?
Of course a sexually frustrated virgin doesn't understand sex and thinks it's okay if a child recklessly has it.

Do you understand the word reckless? Neglect? Protection?

If I had a 15 year old daughter I wouldn't such a control freak that I'd ban her having a boyfriend. If she did have a boyfriend I'd probs give her condoms myself. Much better than the old days of girls getting pregnant due to lack of education and moral puritanism. Not trying to make out I;d be some hip cool dad (cringe), it would be incredibly awkward :-/ But I'd owe to my daughter that if she was having sex that she is knows all the stuff about STIs and contraception etc.

Whether you like or not, teenagers have sex. It's about how to best deal with that reality. Not trying to change that reality.

When I was 15/16 sex was basically all I thought about I'll be honest. I was pretty lame.

Me to. Except I never got any! :fuhrer:
(edited 8 years ago)
lmao how do you know he won't rape her or ask her to do things she might not want to do? People die in their homes while the family is in. Because being next door is pointless. Her guest won't respect you because your kid doesn't. He might just try and rape you, silly. 15 yr olds are still learning basic things. They haven't even tasted adulthood. She's still learning how to douche, her breasts are still growing, she's not fully educated, and the "lad" can't even piss straight or pay his own way but you're obsessed with "being cool," I'm sure. So let them do what they want, right. Madness.

So telling her she can't have sex and causing her to go elsewhere to do it behind her parents back will prevent rape but being physically present in the house won't. Okkkkkk.

Also women's breasts are still growing til their mid 20s that shouldn't exempt them from sex :s plus some people are done by like 12... Grim.

I'm still learning about sex and relationships now at 25, having been in 4 long term relationships, should I not be having sex?
@redferry @sleepysnooze I'm sure these parents "letting" their kids do what they want do it because they think their kid is going to "do it anyway." How cavalier is that? Does parenting intimidate you, particularly when something like "doing it anyway" precisely calls for parenting? Way to give up on your own kid.

And what else do you "let" them do? Letting denotes that you understand parents have a choice what they teach their children, what they provide for them, whether they protect them or not. And you chose to not do those things. Why?

But else what else do you "let" them do? Drugs and alcohol? Many drug addicts and alcoholics learned it from their parents. Many gangbanging youth do it because their parents did it. It's so sick the idea that you're sipping tea and reading the paper while you overhear your daughter having things happen to her in the next room?! You want that image of your kid? WHY? Go to therapy.
@redferry @sleepysnooze I'm sure these parents "letting" their kids do what they want do it because they think their kid is going to "do it anyway." How cavalier is that? Does parenting intimidate you, particularly when something like "doing it anyway" precisely calls for parenting? Way to give up on your own kid.

And what else do you "let" them do? Letting denotes that you understand parents have a choice what they teach their children, what they provide for them, whether they protect them or not. And you chose to not do those things. Why?

But else what else do you "let" them do? Drugs and alcohol? Many drug addicts and alcoholics learned it from their parents. Many gangbanging youth do it because their parents did it. It's so sick the idea that you're sipping tea and reading the paper while you overhear your daughter having things happen to her in the next room?! You want that image of your kid? WHY? Go to therapy.

who said I was resting on the assumption that they were going to "do it anyway"? it's sex, it's not ****ing skydiving - I wouldnt be worried so long as safe sex was practised. do you think that I'm going to perceive them having sex as them being raped or something? get lost. they're not braindead. if they're 15 then honestly there are many countries in western europe where that's already the age of consent anyway. as for alcohol I'd tell them to be safe, just like sex, and as for drugs, it all entirely depends on which ones, because some are even less harmful than alcohol and some are far worse.
who said I was resting on the assumption that they were going to "do it anyway"? it's sex, it's not ****ing skydiving - I wouldnt be worried so long as safe sex was practised. do you think that I'm going to perceive them having sex as them being raped or something? get lost. they're not braindead. if they're 15 then honestly there are many countries in western europe where that's already the age of consent anyway. as for alcohol I'd tell them to be safe, just like sex, and as for drugs, it all entirely depends on which ones, because some are even less harmful than alcohol and some are far worse.

How do you know it's safe? Are you in the room? :rofl:

Well if I can hear her I'll knock and tell her to keep it down. It's pretty rude to do it loudly so people can hear. Plus embarassing your kids is a great cease and desist technique. Works on my little brother at least, and me to a slightly lesser extent.

Your post here is mainly incoherent but the fact you equate sex with dangerous illegal activity makes me kindof worried for the state of your mental health.

Out of interest would it be any different for you if it was a son not a daughter?

I'd also be interested to see the gender split of who wouldn't mind. Id be willing to bet it's mainly women.
Lol at this cavalier, irresponsible mentality towards sex.
How do you know it's safe? Are you in the room? :rofl:

if I'm not in the room how can I even ****ing tell if they're having sex? how would I be meant to regulate them from doing it like you're proposing unless I went in (and saw her naked, which I don't want to do)? only you're proposing that though, yet *you* have the audacity to accuse *me* of being a pedo. interesting...
(edited 8 years ago)
It's pretty rude to do it loudly so people can hear. Plus embarassing your kids is a great cease and desist technique.

equate sex with dangerous illegal activity makes me kind of worried for the state of your mental health.

The first sentence is just pathologically nonchalant. And ah so you're worried about "embarrassment." Tried to stray from this but yes, you are proving what I thought, which is that you were probably raised with certain rules you didn't like so now you want to be your own kid's voyeur so you can :eviltongue: at your parents. Is that it?

I never equated sex with drugs and gangbanging. I equated the bad example of letting your kid do whatever they want leads to dangerous activity. Including drugs and gangbanging.
if I'm not in the room how can I even ****ing tell if they're having sex? how would I be meant to regulate them from doing it like you're proposing unless I went in (and saw her naked, which I don't want to do)? only you're proposing that though, yet *you* have the audacity to accuse *me* of being a pedo. interesting...

He's probably never had sex, and if he has he probably cries afterwards...
Lol at this cavalier, irresponsible mentality towards sex.

lol check out this frigid darkage sex-checker^
(edited 8 years ago)
if I'm not in the room how can I even ****ing tell if they're having sex?

This thread is literally about letting your kid have sex in the house while you're in. :congrats:

And 2: you said they're having safe sex simply because you know they're having sex.

Head scratcher.

So do you mean safe sex like contraception?
or safe like not in a crackhouse?

Or do you not know what you even mean?

Because the walls aren't clear or one way mirror (I hope not anyway).

And you don't have x-ray vision. So yes you have just agreed with me that you don't know what they're doing even if they're in the house with you?!

And lmao allow the swearing. If you're frustrated it's because you feel you're failing to convey your own thoughts articulately. Calm down :console:
The first sentence is just pathologically nonchalant. And ah so you're worried about "embarrassment." Tried to stray from this but yes, you are proving what I thought, which is that you were probably raised with certain rules you didn't like so now you want to be your own kid's voyeur so you can :eviltongue: at your parents. Is that it?

I never equated sex with drugs and gangbanging. I equated the bad example of letting your kid do whatever they want leads to dangerous activity. Including drugs and gangbanging.

No, I didn't mind my parents rules and I'm very close to them now. But being more relaxed about things happening in the home would probably, in fact almost definiteley, have prevented the issues around consent that both me and my brother have had.

Erm actually, yes you did.

Latest

Trending

Trending