The Student Room Group

What do I do?!

Okay so, I have a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Performance at DMM (Distinction, Merit, Merit.) Totaling I think 280 UCAS points, now It's been 2 years since I've completed this course as I initially didn't want to further my edication. I was wondering if anybody knows the equivelant of my grade, as I've not seen any university state just L3 extd Dip in their requirements, only something like extd dip certificate or is that actually the same thing (if so should I even be looking at going to uni?! :') lol) Please help, I would appreciate it a lot, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Phone/email a couple of unis and ask their Admissions Office.

It sounds like they're talking about the same qualification to me, but that's just my opinion. You'd be better off getting the facts direct from the places you might apply to.
Reply 2
Original post by Emmiiellen
Okay so, I have a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Performance at DMM (Distinction, Merit, Merit.) Totaling I think 280 UCAS points, now It's been 2 years since I've completed this course as I initially didn't want to further my edication. I was wondering if anybody knows the equivelant of my grade, as I've not seen any university state just L3 extd Dip in their requirements, only something like extd dip certificate or is that actually the same thing (if so should I even be looking at going to uni?! :') lol) Please help, I would appreciate it a lot, thanks :smile:

I believe most unis would have clearly stated on their website how many ucas points you need for specific course.

As for your grades, do not worry, 280 points should be enough to get to some universities. If you are unsure, you may also ask the unis admission team.

Further to having your grades in particular subject, you may also be required to acquire GCSE grade from English, Maths or Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending