Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Entering university later this year; nothing to do in the meantime, thought I'd get started studying. I've read the introductory texts recommended by the school, and I'm moving on to the textbooks next. I'm thinking of starting with constitutional/admin law first, then moving on to criminal law, and so on. Is that alright? Or is there a better order?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 21, 2016
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.