The Student Room Group

Criminal law essay any assistance appreciated !

Hello fellow students :-)

I have been unwell and catching up on uni work I have this essay due in soon and wondered if anyone would mind giving me any assistance particularly on how to get extra marks.

I'm a distance learning student, so unfortunately don't have a fellow student to ask for assistance on my course. The course tutor is being slow getting back and I want to submit by Friday.

I know it's regarding offences against the person so that's my starting point.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Criminal law Question

Melchester Rovers and Newtown United were rivals for the league championship. During the final match of the season, Tom the Newtown goalkeeper, was knocked to the ground by Albert, the Melchester centre forward, when they jumped for a corner kick. The referee awarded a foul against Albert and play re-started. While the ball was at the other end of the pitch,Tom left his goal, spat upon the back of Albert’s shirt and then hit Albert causing him to suffer a broken nose. Tom’s behaviour caused tempers to flare ina section of the large crowd lining the pitch. An argument broke out between Harry and Dan, a rival supporter. Dan, a man of very low intelligence, lost his temper and struck Harry with his umbrella, causing a cut to Harry’s forehead.The blow to Harry’s head caused him to tumble backwards and knock into Fiona who, as a result, fell down a small flight of steps and suffered a broken legand hip.

Discuss the possible criminal liability arising in the above circumstances.
Did you ever get any feedback. I have a friend doing this course and he's finding feedback very slow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending