Indianappolis GP Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
A battle between Schumie and Barrichello. Hopefully it will continue.
Looks like Button has the bad luck which Sato had before . It must be gutting for him, cos the car was really flying, and he would have loved to have had a go in it. Lost points for me. Lousy tactics by BAR. Hopefully Button won't have any more bad luck this season.
Glad to know that R. Schumie's ok. I wonder if 3 more cars can retire from the race, leaving Barumgarter of minardi to score

Edit: Montoya's disqualified!!!! For apparantly the start when he stopped and changed cars or something .
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awful grand prix, you know F1 is bad when an avid fan from age 10 cant even force himself to watch the whole thing...
yipee
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
that has to be the most ridiculous grand prix known to man. they could have disqulaified poor jpm sooner so that he didn't think he had a chance in the first place.

as for schuey winning again...just pah...
poor ralph i hope he's ok. i actually thought he might be dead since he didnt move for about 5 minutes!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yipee)
that has to be the most ridiculous grand prix known to man. they could have disqulaified poor jpm sooner so that he didn't think he had a chance in the first place.

as for schuey winning again...just pah...
poor ralph i hope he's ok. i actually thought he might be dead since he didnt move for about 5 minutes!
I didnt think hed be dead, its rare for those kind of accidents to cause death, I definately thought hed be unconscious though, he wont be able to race at france thats for sure..
Tombomb
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to Glastonbury with some mates should be brilliant, my tent's **** though lol sure i can find some stoned people to share theirs haha. Pity i have to go on friday cos of m2 but at least i can watch the england game.

I agree about grand prix they really suck the only interesting bit is the first lap when they all crash other than that so boring
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (661)
80.61%
Leave (159)
19.39%

Watched Threads