Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***Grow Your Grades 2016**** Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to have a go at this. I am in year 13 and am taking History, psychology and English literature. I need BBB to get into university but I procrastinate all the time so I need to focus!
    Is this right? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3881191

ReputationRep:
    Id like to enter

ReputationRep:
    Just made my blog in excitement! I am looking to get all my grades to B and above. My blog will help massively in this.

Go check it out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62594031

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to put myself forward for this.

Here's the URL of my blog: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post62594243My goal is to achieve AAB by the end of this academic year. I will be updating my blog explaining my journey to success every week.

Good luck to everyone else taking part.

ReputationRep:
    gonna try improve my English essay skills

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62621951

ReputationRep:
    I so need this- studying alone for all these months would be too perilous

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like such a good idea, will be entering

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to enter this I'll work out how to set up a blog and then get going, if that's ok.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to enter to help me stop procrastinating and actually get focused!
    Oxford offer holder for Experimental Psychology which I need A*AA for. I'm taking biology, maths, english lit and psychology A2 as well as general (they make everyone do it, grr) and EPQ!

ReputationRep:
    I want to enter. In year 13 so getting all my uni offers, grades have been shocking this year, need to catch up as i need A*AA for my unis -_-

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am a year 11 student, just in the middle of my mock IGCSEs and I want to set up a blog

ReputationRep:
    Just about to set up my Grow Your Grades blog having just finished my second set of mock exams on Friday! Due to this I have only had 2 weeks when I haven't been revising all year and I am, as I have planned all year, am sacrificing my weeks holiday to do revision all week... First of all, I'm in Year 11 and at a reasonably crap school but I think that it's an amazing place to push yourself to reach your full potential. I want to become a doctor so the GCSE results I receive in August (3 days after my birthday!) will be very important in supporting my journey to getting into medical school. Before I state my grades I think that its important for me to mention that I have revised 2 months before each sets of mocks to get these grades as my predictions and I try extremely hard in all of my lessons and that is the only reason I am able to achieve these grades. It may seem like I don't have any work to do to get these grades again but the exams are getting harder every year and I need to push myself over the boundary marks to ensure the grades I want
    My teacher, 1st mock grades and personal predictions are as follows:
    Maths: A*, A*, A* History: A*, A* (only just!), A*
    English Language: A, A, A* Music: A, C (20% exam so A with coursework), A
    English Literature: A, A*, A* Spanish: A, A, A/A*
    Biology: A*, A*, A* Philosophy and Ethics: A*, A*, A*
    Physics: A*, A*, A* Citizenship: A*, A*, A*
    Chemistry: A*, A*, A*

ReputationRep:
    YES!!!
    I am entering! Goals : AAAA in AS this year. :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    With 94 days til my first exam... let's go!

A2s: Economics, Geography, Maths, Physics
    AS (this year): Further Maths

A*A*A*A*a if I get it together.

Time to go and set up the blog...

ReputationRep:
    Ive got alot of catching up to do! Im on 4 low Us atm from AS and need 4 A*s for my uni choice!! Im gonna post on TSR as much as I can that way my grades will turn around.

ReputationRep:
    I will be entering - I definitely need the motivation to revise, ever since I got an unconditional sixth form offer my motivation fell through the floor! This is a brilliant idea, thanks to whoever's it was!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll enter! I keep on forgetting that studying is actually something that I have to do, so hopefully this will remind me

I need to get A*A*AA for my Bio NatSci offer at Cambridge, but I'd like to go for 3A*!

ReputationRep:
    I am RE-ENTERING since my other account unfortunately got banned I hope I am still eligible!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62732021

Id like to enter want to achieve 3A*'s and A at furthermaths @ AS level. Predicted A*AB . I currently take Economics, Gov't Pol and retake C4 and S1 as I did A2 Maths early. At GCSE i was predicted all B's but i worked my ass off to get 4A*'s and 6A'S and I would like to have the opportunity to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am currently studying As Level Relgious studies aqa and I wanted to ask if I could join this competition. I wanted to ask you because it seems as if this competition is only for GCSE and not A levels (Year 12 and Year 13- Sixth form).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.