Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***Grow Your Grades 2016**** Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanuma)
    Hello I am currently studying As Level Relgious studies aqa and I wanted to ask if I could join this competition. I wanted to ask you because it seems as if this competition is only for GCSE and not A levels (Year 12 and Year 13- Sixth form).
    This competition is open to all levels of study. I myself have entered and am studying A-Levels in Year 13.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    This competition is open to all levels of study. I myself have entered and am studying A-Levels in Year 13.
    Thank you very much for informing me
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna make one
    Tank Girl

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I want to take part, I'm in Year13 and think this is a wonderful opportunity to keep my head up until results day 😊

My goal is to hopefully achieve BBB-AAA

ReputationRep:
    Do I need to post in here/other thread to join or can I just make a thread and start blogging?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    can I enter even though it's the 17th Tank Girl

EDIT: just seen the update thread! Ready to get growing lol :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Shoot! Am i too late to enter myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaFoxface)
    Shoot! Am i too late to enter myself?
    I don't think so! I think that the deadline was extended due to popularity (: Good luck if you choose to enter!

ReputationRep:
    Soooo happy this is starting up again,
    I am currently in year 13, I tried to do GYG last year but for some reason I didn't end up finishing my application thingy. My aims are for this year
    Psychology A2: A
    Psychology unit 1 retake (AS) : A
    Biology A2: A
    Biology unit 2 retake (AS): A
    Religious Studies: A

ReputationRep:
    Is this still open for entries?
    I would love take part!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to enter! I just received an email saying that the deadline was the 22nd so I'm going to hope that it's true
    My goals are to achieve grades that make my family proud, but most importantly myself ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    Grow Your Grades 2016

Need some motivation to get your grades where you want? Grow Your Grades is BACK! Everyone is welcome to enter, whether you're looking to improve just one subject you're struggling with or you want to improve all your grades.

Keep us all updated about how you're progressing in that subject through your blog and share with the TSR community your high and low points, strategies for success, latest assessments, and get help and feedback!

Why should I enter?
    • Our Study Help team will be on hand to give you hints and tips on how to improve, along with help and motivation from the rest of TSR
    • Improve on your weakest subject to prepare for your exams
    • Share your experiences and gain advice from other participants
    On top of improving your grades, there's going to be great prizes for the entrants who keep the best blog, PLUS mini prizes throughout the competition to keep motivation levels up!
    How to enter:
    • The closing date for entries is 15th February 2016
    • Reply to this thread to express your interest (remember to mention your goals!)
    • Set up your blog here
    • PM Tank Girl when you've got your blog set up
    • The competition ends on GCSE Results day 2016

Useful resources on TSR which can help you:
    Study Help Forums
    Study Planner
    A* at A-Level Question Thread
    Beating Stress at College

If you want to improve your grades and have the chance to win great prizes, then enter here and start your blog!

Please keep this thread just for entries, head over to our discussion thread for chat

Hi, I'd really like to take part in this competition if it's still ok to do so. I only just received the email, so if I could that'd be fabulous

ReputationRep:
    I'd also love to take part. (I just got the email too!) I'm in year 11 and I'm aiming for all A*s and As. Hopefully if I'm writing it down somewhere I will actually get round to doing some work and get the results I want to open on results day!

ReputationRep:
    So, at the moment I'm having trouble with my biology mocks at school. I can never seem to get a grade higher than a C, which is incredibly disappointing for me especially if I've revised for that test (for some of those mocks, I may have been up all night watching videos on youtube instead of revising) . Therefore I need something to motivate me even more and I really want to get those A*s in my A levels. My goal for the end of my school life: get 3 A*s for A-level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    Grow Your Grades 2016

Need some motivation to get your grades where you want? Grow Your Grades is BACK! Everyone is welcome to enter, whether you're looking to improve just one subject you're struggling with or you want to improve all your grades.

Keep us all updated about how you're progressing in that subject through your blog and share with the TSR community your high and low points, strategies for success, latest assessments, and get help and feedback!

Why should I enter?
    • Our Study Help team will be on hand to give you hints and tips on how to improve, along with help and motivation from the rest of TSR
    • Improve on your weakest subject to prepare for your exams
    • Share your experiences and gain advice from other participants
    On top of improving your grades, there's going to be great prizes for the entrants who keep the best blog, PLUS mini prizes throughout the competition to keep motivation levels up!
    How to enter:
    • The closing date for entries is 15th February 2016
    • Reply to this thread to express your interest (remember to mention your goals!)
    • Set up your blog here
    • PM Tank Girl when you've got your blog set up
    • The competition ends on GCSE Results day 2016

Useful resources on TSR which can help you:
    Study Help Forums
    Study Planner
    A* at A-Level Question Thread
    Beating Stress at College

If you want to improve your grades and have the chance to win great prizes, then enter here and start your blog!

Please keep this thread just for entries, head over to our discussion thread for chat
    Could I enter? My goals are AAA-AAB along with a B or an A in EPQ.

ReputationRep:
    How do you make a blog on here??

(Original post by WSmith7069)
    Just made my blog in excitement! I am looking to get all my grades to B and above. My blog will help massively in this.

Go check it out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62594031

ReputationRep:
    Heeeyyy err'body! I want to join because the uni I want to go to wants AAB, but I'm currently on just about on BBB. Really need to get those 3Bs into (hopefully) 3As, but more realistically AAB. I've been revising really hard because my ASs were <<< but I've recently hit a rut/wall that I need help getting over, and I feel like a blog might help 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishdacner973)
    How do you make a blog on here??
    I'm pretty sure you look back at Tank Girl's original post, follow the link and make a new thread. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

ReputationRep:
    I would like to enter please as I want to have motivation in achieving the best grade possible and then going to my dream uni!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.