Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***Grow Your Grades 2016**** Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would like to achieve A*AA for my A2, and get into my desired university. The blog I've set up is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...671&highlight=

ReputationRep:
    Wow never done this before looks fun . Currently doing GCSEs and hoping to get at least 5A*s, 3As and 4Bs .

Will start my blog shortly

ReputationRep:
    Aiming for A*A*A* | I've created a blog

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to take part!! I'm currently achieving Bs in all my subjects and I really want to achieve my TMG/ As so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Just created my blog

ReputationRep:
    I've made mine !!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to create one but not update it anywhere near as much as last time, aiming for 3A*s

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanna do combine study with me for igcse Physics? Really need help.
    Maybe a quick revision for biology and human biology as well
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Can my thread please be moved to the GYGs area?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3691339
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What do I have to do?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rii921)
    What do I have to do?
    Have a look at the first post in this thread - it has all the details.

Good luck with your blog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Can my thread please be moved to the GYGs area?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3691339
    Thanks
    No problem! Moved now
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    No problem! Moved now
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I really wanna enter, but what kinda updates would I be posting? What kinda content is expected in a blog? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachgb)
    I really wanna enter, but what kinda updates would I be posting? What kinda content is expected in a blog? :O
    Hello

You can do whatever you like!

Most people are starting it saying: Here's the grades I'm currently getting... and these are the ones I'd like to get... then outlining how this will be achieved.

Most people are updating their blogs with how they're progressing- like if they had a test, what went well what grade they were given etc.

Have you had a look through other people's threads? Here are all of last year's entries: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1329 if you need some inspiration

ReputationRep:
    Hello

You can do whatever you like!

Most people are starting it saying: Here's the grades I'm currently getting... and these are the ones I'd like to get... then outlining how this will be achieved.

Most people are updating their blogs with how they're progressing- like if they had a test, what went well what grade they were given etc.

Have you had a look through other people's threads? Here are all of last year's entries: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1329 if you need some inspiration
    Hi i created a blog, how do i verify it?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Hi i created a blog, how do i verify it?

Thanks
    Hello

That's great- it's ok, we're not verifying grades this year so all you need to do is keep on posting in your GYG thread

ReputationRep:
    Hello

That's great- it's ok, we're not verifying grades this year so all you need to do is keep on posting in your GYG thread
    Thanks x

Av you decided the prizes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Thanks x

Av you decided the prizes?
    Almost! I'm just waiting on the finance team to sign off the budget (hopefully will be announced by Friday )

ReputationRep:
    Almost! I'm just waiting on the finance team to sign off the budget (hopefully will be announced by Friday )
    Ok nice could you tell me a peak of some prizes?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.