Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    What happened?
    in short, the girl I "loved" for almost 3 years now (we went out for a very brief period, slept with each other a couple of times, etc) not only proved to me she wasnt interested, but I came to grips that she is a total tease *and* a whore. she almost slept with both of my best friends *and* probably *did* sleep with a guy she just met a few days ago, and she had made me give that same guy my ticket to the club event which she pulled because she pretty much knew that I liked her enough to be as nice as that for her (as she was representing this random guy as her "friend" )- I had hand written a birthday card for her which took a really long time to put enough deep thought into (I essentially backlogged all our good times together in terms of the entire 3 years we knew each other for), but after seeing how she behaved that evening, and reflecting on the factor of how she had no problems (almost) systematically dividing me from my good friends and made *me* the one guilty about it, she ultimately, for the first time, made me hate her, and she made me look at myself as if I was some pathetic loser.

she still thinks we're friends, astonishingly enough. I don't think I'll even *look* at her again. she used to cry to me on the phone about how a guy rejected her for cheating on him with another guy - now I see it from *that* person's point of view. I came to terms with the fact that I had wasted 3 years of my life trying to get back together with the biggest whore I've ever met, and only last night was I grown up enough to see how sad this has been. she treated me like a toy the whole time too, playing off of my emotions, teasing me to no end deliberately, etc. I don't know whether to blame her or myself. probably both, but mostly me. it's such a shame that this always happens to me.

ReputationRep:
    Last year and i can't remember why tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    in short, the girl I "loved" for almost 3 years now (we went out for a very brief period, slept with each other a couple of times, etc) not only proved to me she wasnt interested, but I came to grips that she is a total tease *and* a whore. she almost slept with both of my best friends *and* probably *did* sleep with a guy she just met a few days ago, and she had made me give that same guy my ticket to the club event which she pulled because she pretty much knew that I liked her enough to be as nice as that for her (as she was representing this random guy as her "friend" )- I had hand written a birthday card for her which took a really long time to put enough deep thought into (I essentially backlogged all our good times together in terms of the entire 3 years we knew each other for), but after seeing how she behaved that evening, and reflecting on the factor of how she had no problems (almost) systematically dividing me from my good friends and made *me* the one guilty about it, she ultimately, for the first time, made me hate her, and she made me look at myself as if I was some pathetic loser. she still thinks we're friends, astonishingly enough. I don't think I'll even *look* at her again. she used to cry to me on the phone about how a guy rejected her for cheating on him with another guy - now I see it from *that* person's point of view. I came to terms with the fact that I had wasted 3 years of my life trying to get back together with the biggest whore I've ever met, and only last night was I grown up enough to see how sad this has been. she treated me like a toy the whole time too, playing off of my emotions, teasing me to no end deliberately, etc.
    That's so sad she doesn't deserve you if she's not mature enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    That's so sad she doesn't deserve you if she's not mature enough
    I don't know if it's a matter of maturity or simply a matter of how different we really became in the end. she seems now to care more about racking up a huge list of people she has had one night stands with, whereas I, a guy, only want to do anything like that with a girl I actually like and care for (which for almost 3 years has solely been her - I slept with another girl and had to stop half way through because it didn't feel right, for instance. that's how powerful her grip on my emotions was). and when I even told her that fact, I could see she was *pretending* to care, but her actions later disproved her sincerity. its funny - during the last time I saw her it was her birthday party, and she had shamelessly announced that she had basically slept with every other guy under the sun, whereas when I disclose the fact that I had taken LSD once, everybody in the room looked at me like I was a monster by comparison - if only they had known the back story of me and this girl and they wouldn't have been so casual about her "record", sexually. it's hilarious how unfair things have been against me. people are open minded about all the wrong things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I don't know if it's a matter of maturity or simply a matter of how different we really became in the end. she seems now to care more about racking up a huge list of people she has had one night stands with, whereas I, a guy, only want to do anything like that with a girl I actually like and care for (which for almost 3 years has solely been her - I slept with another girl and had to stop half way through because it didn't feel right, for instance. that's how powerful her grip on my emotions was). and when I even told her that fact, I could see she was *pretending* to care, but her actions later disproved her sincerity. its funny - during the last time I saw her it was her birthday party, and she had shamelessly announced that she had basically slept with every other guy under the sun, whereas when I disclose the fact that I had taken LSD once, everybody in the room looked at me like I was a monster by comparison - if only they had known the back story of me and this girl and they wouldn't have been so casual about her "record", sexually. it's hilarious how unfair things have been against me. people are open minded about all the wrong things.
    Aww, you sound like a lovely guy. And taking LSD doesn't make you a bad person. I hope you feel better soon!

ReputationRep:
    A few hours ago, watching a BuzzFeed video on people witnessing death and reading all the comments.

Just a few minutes ago while putting all my feelings down on paper and realising some important stuff.

ReputationRep:
    10 minutes ago, mum passed away last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAminah)
    Really sorry to hear that :cry2: :console:

Inallilah hi wa inalyahi ra'jioon.
    To Allah she belongs to whom she has returned.
    May Allah grant her the highest place in Jannah.

Every soul will taste death, death is inevitable. Stay strong.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry to hear this my thoughts and love go to you and your family

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futbol)
    During The Force Awakens.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Han Solo's death.
    You son of a gun

I dont remember last crying, when i feel emotional/upset i turn my phone onto flight mode and have long (3 or 4 hours - i walk a lot) walks and it always helps clear your mind

Unless ofc your finger gets chopped off, then it doesn't help for crap

ReputationRep:
    This morning. On the bus.

Other than that November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Today because the school took me off the placement. And my tutor said the best thing is to take time out and gain more experience rather than find another placement since your confidence is too low at the moment. I was quite upset.

ReputationRep:
    Watching onepunchman last week...

ReputationRep:
    Almost continuously today

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday, lots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    When my parents dropped me off at my uni accommodation

Not just because of the goodbyes but because I was thinking of how much they'd both done for me.
    N'aaw.

I honestly don't remember the last time I cried - not trying to come across as your local hard man but I really don't know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.