The Student Room Group

So how do you view Russia?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ananaz
Pretty sure this guy is a troll. :troll:

Troll or not, it's good practice to reply civilly and back up your arguments, as I am trying to do.
Reply 61
Original post by Ananaz
You do realise it's not only the Jews who died in WW2. Many Christians like my ancestors were slaughtered relentlessly.

Statements like this show just how deeply anti-semitic attitudes are present in Russians. You are trying to diminish the crimes of the Holocaust by acting as if Christians are victims when they were the criminals and always have been.

Just like how whites can't be the victims of crime/genocide/rape/racism/etc. because they have privilege and power, the same is true of Christians. What happened to your ancestors was a disturbance not a crime.
Reply 62
Original post by Mactotaur
Troll or not, it's good practice to reply civilly and back up your arguments, as I am trying to do.

It's also a bit stupid, since trolls don't stop spouting rubbish but :K: This could be a long evening...
Original post by Ananaz
It's also a bit stupid, since trolls don't stop spouting rubbish but :K: This could be a long evening...

It'll reach a point where I get bored, but I'm not just sitting here and replying to this thread. I am doing other things at the same time.
Original post by Avraham

Just like how whites can't be the victims of crime/genocide/rape/racism/etc

Ahhh, there we go. Confirmed troll, finally.
Auschwitz? You do know that the Nazis were very much against Christianity, as I've been telling you? To the point of killing Christian leaders.

He's a neo-Nazi insulting Jews thinking white people will have a backlash against the Jewish people if he chats **** on the internet.
Reply 66
Original post by Redmonds
Thanks for providing today's entertainment :smile: Hypocrisy is the worst character trait. I knew exactly what you were going to respond to that.

It is absolutely typical of someone like you to make such comments. I have seen you on other threads trotting out some utter garbage. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, look at some facts before spouting out your uneducated comments that are fueled by hatred and irrationality.

You are wasting your time Nazi-boy, I'm blocking you so I can't see your comments. Maybe you should get out of your mother's basement for a change and stop having sex with your sister.
Original post by SonOfTheGun
He's a neo-Nazi insulting Jews thinking white people will have a backlash against the Jewish people if he chats **** on the internet.

No, he's a troll. See his/my most recent post.
Reply 68
Original post by Avraham

Just like how whites can't be the victims of crime/genocide/rape/racism/etc. because they have privilege and power, the same is true of Christians. What happened to your ancestors was a disturbance not a crime.

Wow, thank you for exposing the truth :adore:
Now that you said that, it's definitely alright and makes things better :smile:
No, he's a troll. See his/my most recent post.

Use your brain

this is like a racist pretending to be a Black man on the internet and saying stupid stuff to make people think black people are stupid

It's more than trolling, it's very sinister.
Original post by Avraham
You are wasting your time Nazi-boy, I'm blocking you so I can't see your comments. Maybe you should get out of your mother's basement for a change and stop having sex with your sister.

You are lucky that I am actually dignifying your comments by replying to your rhetoric, quite frankly.

I don't have a sister, or a basement.

The Netanyahu administration is the closest thing we have to fascism in the 21st century. Ideological imperialism, illegal seizure of land that doesn't belong to them, apartheid, islamophobia, oppression, arms proliferation, denial of history. Just a few of the links to be made between the your peaceful friends in Judea and the Nazi party.

All the best.
Use your brain

this is like a racist pretending to be a Black man on the internet and saying stupid stuff to make people think black people are stupid

It's more than trolling, it's very sinister.

It's derailing. Notice we aren't talking about Russia any more?

Besides, who is stupid enough to judge an entire people on one person who may or may not belong to that group?
It's derailing. Notice we aren't talking about Russia any more?

Besides, who is stupid enough to judge an entire people on one person who may or may not belong to that group?

Neo-Nazis themselves.

They are assuming everyone operates on the same moral wavelength as they do, but that normal white people are simply are not aware of the 'facts'
Reply 73
Original post by Ananaz
Wow, thank you for exposing the truth :adore:
Now that you said that, it's definitely alright and makes things better :smile:

I don't need thanks from a Nazi.
Original post by Redmonds
You are lucky that I am actually dignifying your comments by replying to your rhetoric, quite frankly.

I don't have a sister, or a basement.

The Netanyahu administration is the closest thing we have to fascism in the 21st century. Ideological imperialism, illegal seizure of land that doesn't belong to them, apartheid, islamophobia, oppression, arms proliferation, denial of history. Just a few of the links to be made between the your peaceful friends in Judea and the Nazi party.

All the best.

Looks it is working on some cretins though.

Always a positive selection bias in favour of being a retard when it comes to certain beliefs about Israel/the Jews.
Original post by Avraham
They said the same about the Nazis.

Germans died in Dresden in their hundreds but they deserved it. The same is true of Russians.

I disagree. I can't condone the killing of innocents during war, and I certainly wouldn't go as far to say that they "deserved it".

As far as the OP is concerned, I heard on the radio today that the inquiry said that Russia was "probably" responsible. Probably. What did they do, flip a coin and count how many times it came up heads?

"Probably" isn't a forgone conclusion. I would admit that it's very likely that someone in Russia authorised his muder, but "probably" is hardly a concrete answer.

Also worth mentioning is that people have been getting up in arms about our "Western values" and all that silly nonsense: he was an FSB agent who started to work for the British Intelligent services, do you really think that they didn't try to extract, or at the very least question with the hopes of getting, information relating to Russian activity out of him?

While I'm not exactly a big fan of murder, I can't fault the Russians for trying to keep confidential information under wraps. Welcome to the espionage business, where knowing too much could quite literally lead to your death.
Original post by Ananaz
You do realise it's not only the Jews who died in WW2. Many Christians like my ancestors were slaughtered relentlessly.

He's duping you, don't be fooled he is an antisemite false flag.
Looks it is working on some cretins though.

Always a positive selection bias in favour of being a retard when it comes to certain beliefs about Israel/the Jews.

Forgive me if I read this wrong, but I can't work out if you are calling me a retard or the other guy
Avraham
Knew you were non-white you kike liar.

I just received this message from Avraham
I just received this message from Avraham

Mind posting a screenshot? It's easy to fake a screenshot, but it's harder than just writing a post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending