Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So how do you view Russia? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    So you're not going to comment on the message itself?
    What? The one you posted wasn't real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avraham)
    Have fun tonight hook nose
    Oh god you are desperate for attention lmao.

And btw SonOfTheGun has a very nice nose. Don't be jel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    But whyyy. Jews have the best weddings!

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's pathetic to call you a kike tbh. There was some other troll on here denying the Holocaust and saying it was propaganda. I wonder if it was him.
    Doesn't matter, he will be poor and spend his life preaching hate on his semen covered keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonOfTheGun)
    Doesn't matter, he will be poor and spend his life preaching hate on his semen covered keyboard.
    Probs a keyboard warrior who spends his time in the basement and lives with his mum at an awkwardly old age.

ReputationRep:
    I called him out and as always (:cool:) I was right, he actually hates Jews
    And I exposed you as anti-white Jew.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't. That's a different guy. It's just that the internet is bad for Jews because it means to access to information exposing their lies.
    You can say the exact same thing for any other religious person then. The way you're blaming Jews for literally everything is pathetic as hell.

ReputationRep:
    And I exposed you as anti-white Jew.
    Look what the time is

Time to Blanda Upp

ReputationRep:
    How is Christianity evil and disgusting especially? It's fairly peaceful imo.
    It isn't. I'm a Christian.

ReputationRep:
    Look what the time is

Time to Blanda Upp
    So what are your thoughts on Israel's bad on marriages between Jews and non-Jews?

ReputationRep:
    It isn't. I'm a Christian.
    You said earlier on that Christianity was an evil religion.. Anyway no idea why you're so bitter towards Jews. If you really are a Christian, don't forget the founder of Christianity was a Jew.

ReputationRep:
    So what are your thoughts on Israel's bad on marriages between Jews and non-Jews?
    It's fine because I respect people's personal choices.

ReputationRep:
    You can say the exact same thing for any other religious person then. The way you're blaming Jews for literally everything is pathetic as hell.
    I'm not blaming them for everything. Whites are at fault ultimately for capitulating and becoming weak. For rejecting God's grace.

I do blame Jews for what they are responsible for: communism, fractional reserve banking, anti-Christianity, multiculturalism, hate speech laws and the promotion of sexual perversions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    I'd never heard of him before - my current level of Russian isn't good enough to understand difficult works, and it would almost be insulting to read them without being able to understand their deeper meanings, metaphors, and so on.
    He is a very famous poet (mainly known for that) of the first half of the 19th century. You can Google him if you are interested.
    So you know Russian ! That is interesting, nice to hear that.
    Oh no, I don't think it would be insulting but of course you are right - an in depth knowledge of the language would be beneficial for reading and understanding works of literature, classics etc - and getting more out of it and enjoying it more.
    But thanks for being so considerate and respectful about it, and generally making an effort and showing keen interest in Russian literature. This is appreciated !
    Best of luck to you in developing your skills in Russian and in exploring literature and Russia's literature specifically.

ReputationRep:
    You said earlier on that Christianity was an evil religion.. Anyway no idea why you're so bitter towards Jews. If you really are a Christian, don't forget the founder of Christianity was a Jew.
    No, he wasn't. Judaism as we know it today is based on the Talmud which came after Christ and rejects Christ.

You should read some of it (it's very long) - what it says is revealing in how it sees Jesus, gentiles (non-Jews) and how it sanctions the rape of 3 year old girls if they are gentiles.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine because I respect people's personal choices.
    Hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    Well no because Jews aren't just a religious group but a race. No one lies as much as Jews.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not blaming them for everything. Whites are at fault ultimately for capitulating and becoming weak. For rejecting God's grace.

I do blame Jews for what they are responsible for: communism, fractional reserve banking, anti-Christianity, multiculturalism, hate speech laws and the promotion of sexual perversions.
    1) Karl Marx was raised as a Catholic
    2) Really? All the Christians I know are supporting Judaism.
    3) Nothing wrong with multiculturalism
    4) Hate speech? Have you ever heard of Jewish radical preachers? I know plenty of Islamic ones. They would do well in ISIS. Jews wouldn't.
    5) During the Holocaust countless Jewish women were raped by Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    Well no because Jews aren't just a religious group but a race. No one lies as much as Jews.
    I am loving the ignorant generalisations here.. And no Judaism isn't a religion. It's a faith.

You're probably just butthurt that all the Jews you know actually have a life whereas you don't.

ReputationRep:
    What? The one you posted wasn't real.
    Just like the one you sent to SonOfTheGun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    He is a very famous poet (mainly known for that) of the first half of the 19th century. You can Google him if you are interested.
    So you know Russian ! That is interesting, nice to hear that.
    Oh no, I don't think it would be insulting but of course you are right - an in depth knowledge of the language would be beneficial for reading and understanding works of literature, classics etc - and getting more out of it and enjoying it more.
    But thanks for being so considerate and respectful about it, and generally making an effort and showing keen interest in Russian literature. This is appreciated !
    Best of luck to you in developing your skills in Russian and in exploring literature and Russia's literature specifically.
    I wouldn't say I know Russian, yet. I know the alphabet, and probably around 100 words or so. I couldn't hold more than a simple conversation at the moment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.