The Student Room Group

So how do you view Russia?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
1) Karl Marx was raised as a Catholic
2) Really? All the Christians I know are supporting Judaism.
3) Nothing wrong with multiculturalism
4) Hate speech? Have you ever heard of Jewish radical preachers? I know plenty of Islamic ones. They would do well in ISIS. Jews wouldn't.
5) During the Holocaust countless Jewish women were raped by Nazis.

1 - His ancestors on his paternal side going back decades were Rabbis. Also it was Lutheranism his father converted to not Catholicism.
2 - But not the other way around. Jews hate Christians.
3 - yes, there is. it means the death, rape, disposession of our people. Jews only support it for Europe because they hate Europeans - they hate it when it comes to Israel.
4 - Yes, look at the actions of the European Council of Tolerance and Reconciliation (run by the President of the European Jewish congress) for an example. Also look into who is really funding ISIS. Israel buys oil from ISIS.
5 - The official holocaust story is garbage. Far more German women were raped after the Soviets invaded.
Original post by Avraham
No, he wasn't. Judaism as we know it today is based on the Talmud which came after Christ and rejects Christ.

You should read some of it (it's very long) - what it says is revealing in how it sees Jesus, gentiles (non-Jews) and how it sanctions the rape of 3 year old girls if they are gentiles.

The law is that a bodily secretion of a gentile girl, if less than 3 years and a day, cause ritual uncleanliness.
It doesn't say anything about rape.
Reply 142
Original post by Mactotaur
Just like the one you sent to @SonOfTheGun?

No, that was real.

Sorry, I fooled you but you did a good job defending Christianity. You should be proud.
Original post by Avraham

you did a good job defending Christianity.

Sorry, I think you missed the part where I compared a Christian religious leader to a paedophile, and the part where I said organised religion was slightly evil.
Reply 144
The law is that a bodily secretion of a gentile girl, if less than 3 years and a day, cause ritual uncleanliness.
It doesn't say anything about rape.

No, that's not true at all.

Still quite disturbing how they divide the world into the chosen and goyim no? And they call us the "supremacists".
Original post by Avraham
1 - His ancestors on his paternal side going back decades were Rabbis. Also it was Lutheranism his father converted to not Catholicism.
2 - But not the other way around. Jews hate Christians.
3 - yes, there is. it means the death, rape, disposession of our people. Jews only support it for Europe because they hate Europeans - they hate it when it comes to Israel.
4 - Yes, look at the actions of the European Council of Tolerance and Reconciliation (run by the President of the European Jewish congress) for an example. Also look into who is really funding ISIS. Israel buys oil from ISIS.
5 - The official holocaust story is garbage. Far more German women were raped after the Soviets invaded.

1) What so his rabbi ancestors rose from the dead and tell him to go Communist?
2) Erm nope I know a Jewish family who has Christians in too. They pray alongside each other.
3) If Jews really hated us so much then why are they the ones to get the most hate on the street?
4) You clearly haven't thought of Saudi Arabia. They've brought Yazidi girls off ISIS.
5) Holocaust denier are we? 6 million innocent people killed and you blame the Soviets?
Reply 146
I am loving the ignorant generalisations here.. And no Judaism isn't a religion. It's a faith.

It's a race first and foremost. That's why Israel has a DNA test for aliyah immigration applications.

that's why they claim atheist Jews as they own

You're probably just butthurt that all the Jews you know actually have a life whereas you don't.

I do have a life. I just can't see how my people will have a good life thanks to the actions of Jews and the subsequent spiritual weakness of my people.
I wouldn't say I know Russian, yet. I know the alphabet, and probably around 100 words or so. I couldn't hold more than a simple conversation at the moment.

I see. But that is natural for anyone who is starting out learning a language. Further learning and reading and practicing (and trying to speak it too) will certainly enhance your level and your knowledge and skills. :redface:
Original post by Avraham

I do have a life. I just can't see how my people will have a good life thanks to the actions of Jews and the subsequent spiritual weakness of my people.

LMAO

Out of curiousity, do you see the Chinese people as spiritually strong?
Original post by Avraham
No, that was real.

What?
Reply 150
1) What so his rabbi ancestors rose from the dead and tell him to go Communist?
2) Erm nope I know a Jewish family who has Christians in too. They pray alongside each other.
3) If Jews really hated us so much then why are they the ones to get the most hate on the street?
4) You clearly haven't thought of Saudi Arabia. They've brought Yazidi girls off ISIS.
5) Holocaust denier are we? 6 million innocent people killed and you blame the Soviets?

1 - er no? where did I say that? In any case I wasn't just referring to Marx but Jewish overrepresentation among communist movements in Europe.
2 - that's nice. I'm not referring to all Jews. Just the ones in prominent positions who are hostile to Europeans and Christians.
3 - Are they? Off who? The muslims they worked hard to put into Europe? Where do you think these anti-white articles come from? Why would Jews need to shout at us in the street when they have the New York Times?
4 - **** them too. That's not what the discussion is at hand.
5 - Where is the evidence for the 6 million? Where are the bodies? Where are the gas chambers? You know what actually happened? mass rape of german women, the bombing of dresden, the holodomor, the armenian genocide
Reply 151
Original post by SonOfTheGun
LMAO

Out of curiousity, do you see the Chinese people as spiritually strong?

More so than we are today yes. Their traditional religions are more materialistic than spiritual though but the Chinese have a lot to be proud of.
Reply 152
What?

What i sent to SonofaGun
Reply 153
If you wanna be friends with Avraham be my guest, but don't come whining to me when they realise they don't actually like you very much :teehee:

What is he? Arab?

I have no problem with any people that aren't trying to hurt my people which is why I have no problem with Arabs at all.

You are the one that supports a country that is massacring them and Jewish lobby groups then use their influence to get goyim to fight for wars for Israel killing Arabs.
Original post by Avraham
What is he? Arab?

I have no problem with any people that aren't trying to hurt my people which is why I have no problem with Arabs at all.

You are the one that supports a country that is massacring them and Jewish lobby groups then use their influence to get goyim to fight for wars for Israel killing Arabs.

It's not for me to discuss another person.
Reply 155
It's not for me to discuss another person.

OK but I don't hate him. I don't want wars with their country. That is AIPAC and CFRs business.
Original post by Avraham
OK but I don't hate him. I don't want wars with their country. That is AIPAC and CFRs business.

Neither do I, he supports anti-racism and feels that anyone of any race is able to culturally assimilate :smile:
Reply 157
Neither do I, he supports anti-racism and feels that anyone of any race is able to culturally assimilate :smile:

You only support "anti-racism" (what is racism?) as a means of attacking the Europeans you hate so much.

I don't agree with that because it is demonstrably untrue - doesn't mean I hate him because of who he is.
It's pity to see people so unintelligent and immature, who blame the whole nation for their political leadership. How reasonable do you sound in saying "let's bomb Russia"? I wish you could open your eyes on the fact that corruption is in the core of every political system, it might be covered by "democracy" and freedom of speech and association, but even in Britain (which I guess you would defend in any circumstances) the corruption takes place. Coming back to the nuclear weapons, why don't you remind about bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the US government, regardless ISIS operating at the moment? Be more open-minded in your comments, guys.
Original post by Avraham
1 - er no? where did I say that? In any case I wasn't just referring to Marx but Jewish overrepresentation among communist movements in Europe.
2 - that's nice. I'm not referring to all Jews. Just the ones in prominent positions who are hostile to Europeans and Christians.
3 - Are they? Off who? The muslims they worked hard to put into Europe? Where do you think these anti-white articles come from? Why would Jews need to shout at us in the street when they have the New York Times?
4 - **** them too. That's not what the discussion is at hand.
5 - Where is the evidence for the 6 million? Where are the bodies? Where are the gas chambers? You know what actually happened? mass rape of german women, the bombing of dresden, the holodomor, the armenian genocide

I genuinely can't believe I'm having to do this

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=holocaust+bodies&client=opera&hs=3Qi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif1Imw27vKAhWCchQKHRylDDIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1242&bih=598#imgrc=T0-kBJ_sTK45CM%3A

The bodies were burnt in incinerators by the Nazis.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=holocaust+bodies&client=opera&hs=3Qi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif1Imw27vKAhWCchQKHRylDDIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1242&bih=598#tbm=isch&q=gas+chambers+holocaust

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending