Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people feel they have the right to kill and torture animals? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    No, she's not. Apparently I'm a nazi because I believe humans are superior to other animals
    I never said that to you?

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes she is, she is one of my best friends on here xx
    Thanks sweetie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    You should probably go see the dumbass doctor to help make you less of a dumbass.

Hhahahahahaha. Yeah everyone laughing at how stupid you look hahahahahahha omg so funny hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

I can tell you how much you suck if I want but I have decided not to waste my time on filthy savages.

Now please close that door

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thought you weren't gonna reply to me anymore? Or did your anger issues get the best of you? lol

ReputationRep:
    don't be so mean to her she is fabulous leave her alone :/
    She called me a self-righteous *****.

Why you sticking up for her?- she would eat all your guinea pigs if she could get her filthy hands on them.

ReputationRep:
    Do donkies even get down-S- syndrome? I'm pretty sure I'm average intelligence too....
    Yes they do. Take you as example.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Thought you weren't gonna reply to me anymore? Or did your anger issues get the best of you? lol
    Nah the angry vegan said that dude. I'm on your side

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh ok.

I think he has anger problems lol
    • Welcome Squad

oh i was talking about jen before not the OP i am sticking up for jen :hugs:

(Original post by rap11)
    She called me a self-righteous *****.

Why you sticking up for her?- she would eat all your guinea pigs if she could get her filthy hands on them.
    because i love her a lot no she wouldn't she loves guinea pigs
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So let's wrap this up. Humans are superior Imo because they are more intelligent, adaptable, have better endurance and, they have conquered the world they live in. They're still animals though and it's PERFECTLY FINE to eat animals ok???

ReputationRep:
    oh i was talking about jen before not the OP i am sticking up for jen :hugs:

because i love her a lot no she wouldn't she loves guinea pigs

If you gave her a chance she would be having guinea pig pie. She is a savage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    The Dumbass says what?

That you- you known as the dumbass.

Dont you know where the door is? I am done with talking to stupid people. Bye. :wavey:
    Yet here you are - still talking to me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    If you gave her a chance she would be having guinea pig pie. She is a savage.
    nah i wouldn't eat guinea pigs.

just regular pigs

ReputationRep:
    Yet here you are - still talking to me :rofl:
    nah i wouldn't eat guinea pigs.

just regular pigs
    Stop answering me back.

Let me get the last word.

ReputationRep:
    So let's wrap this up. Humans are superior Imo because they are more intelligent, adaptable, have better endurance and, they have conquered the world they live in. They're still animals though and it's PERFECTLY FINE to eat animals ok???
    Lets wrap this up- you opinion is the stupidest opinion in existence even a 4 year old would be embarassed and its not worth discussing anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Stop answering me back.

Let me get the last word.
    Nah you just can't resist speaking to me.............................. ................................ ....................
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Lets wrap this up- you opinion is the stupidest opinion in existence even a 4 year old would be embarassed and its not worth discussing anymore.
    No it's not. Humans are superior to other animals no matter what you think

ReputationRep:
    I find a good way to judge people is how they treat animals. If you treat an animal well, anyone I've met have been very caring and kind people. Anyone who hurts an animal tends to be *****.

If you get off or enjoy seeing an animal get hurt, you are a ****..

ReputationRep:
    Nah you just can't resist speaking to me.............................. ................................ ....................
    I'd rather drag my balls through 1000 miles of broken glass than talk to you.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not. Humans are superior to other animals no matter what you think
    No you wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    I find a good way to judge people is how they treat animals. If you treat an animal well, anyone I've met have been very caring and kind people. Anyone who hurts an animal tends to be *****.

If you get off or enjoy seeing an animal get hurt, you are a ****..
    Yes Yes Yes x 100000000000

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/i-love-you-so-****ing-much.jpg[/img]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    I'd rather drag my balls through 1000 miles of broken glass than talk to you.
    Yet here we are still

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.