MrT123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was wondering if anyone had any revision notes for AQA human biology?

Thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
rileystringer1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MrT123)
I was wondering if anyone had any revision notes for AQA human biology?

Thanks
Are you doing A2?
MrT123
Rep:
?
Yes
rileystringer1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes
Make sure to quote me so I know you've replied lol

Anything in particular you need?
MrT123
Rep:
?
(Original post by rileystringer1)
Make sure to quote me so I know you've replied lol

Anything in particular you need?
Whatever you have lol
rileystringer1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whatever you have lol
Not sure if my notes will work as well for you as they do me.. I use the specification to see exactly what I need to know (the idea being nothing more nothing less), then use mark schemes to see what words/phrases are important in answers.

I've attached notes on antagonistic muscle action, let me know if you want more (as in see if you would revise from it)

Will attach definitions list as well (put together from all available past papers+mark schemes), learn those as they are worth up to 7 marks which is the difference between one grade and the next
Attached files
MrT123
Rep:
?
Not sure if my notes will work as well for you as they do me.. I use the specification to see exactly what I need to know (the idea being nothing more nothing less), then use mark schemes to see what words/phrases are important in answers.

I've attached notes on antagonistic muscle action, let me know if you want more (as in see if you would revise from it)

Will attach definitions list as well (put together from all available past papers+mark schemes), learn those as they are worth up to 7 marks which is the difference between one grade and the next
Thanks these are exactly what i'm looking for! Do you have notes for the whole of HBIO4 and HBIO5?
much appreciated
rileystringer1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks these are exactly what i'm looking for! Do you have notes for the whole of HBIO4 and HBIO5?
much appreciated
Realised I only have some notes bcos I've been hand-writing them where possible, but I'll attach what I've got so you can use them/see how others make notes
#sarahsmith2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Hey, these look really good - do you still have any of your AS ones left?
rileystringer1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by #sarahsmith2)
Hey, these look really good - do you still have any of your AS ones left?
I didn't really do any for AS hence why I got a C, I'm resitting Unit 1 though so I have some notes, but a lot of then are typed up. Will attach what I've got
Attached files
#sarahsmith2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I didn't really do any for AS hence why I got a C, I'm resitting Unit 1 though so I have some notes, but a lot of then are typed up. Will attach what I've got
Haha thank you those look great anyway and good luck for your resit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.6%
No, but I have thought about it (51)
27.27%
No (90)
48.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed